FOR SALE JA STARION 1983

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
gillysparks
[P] Plater austaz

FOR SALE JA STARION 1983

Post by gillysparks »

Its time to say good bye to her,she is regoed till september,straight body but needs a little paint on the rear bar and the d/s rear quater,the interior is average i would say,the front seats are worn and split,but covered with seat covers,the rear has a tear in it.She was roadied in september last year resulting in four tyres and a new windscreen.She has a worked ECU,intercooled,which needs to have the pipe work finished off as i changed from a tc06/06 back to a tc06,when i piped it up it was for the tc05/06 so when i changed it to the tc06 i had to mod the pipe work resulting in working fine but power steer reserve is covered by the turbo pipe,the turbo is in perfect working order,she has a blits duel electronic boost controller,the fuel pump is a bosch, normally used on commodores.The front struts had new gas inserts 5k ago,the rears were replaced with second hand ones 7k ago,She does drives really smoothly and handles like a dream,if it doesnt go for the asking price,i will keep her.. 3k ono
i dont get much time on the net these days so if no replay ring on 0448117526,the car can be viewed in macedon. Image
Last edited by gillysparks on Sat May 05, 2007 9:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
gillysparks
[P] Plater austaz

price drop

Post by gillysparks »

price drop $3600
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Why did you pipe around the back of the engine as opposed to across the front!? :?
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

I'm guessing either to stay as far away as possible to turbo and the hot pipe or didn't have a tight enough bend to clear the oil cap.

very creative with the joiners tho! hehe
_

Post by gillysparks »

basically the intercooler was just a mok up to see if it was worth getting a big cooler,i just got loads of cooler pipe from a wreckers and used the bends i had,initially with the tc05 comp housing the pipe work sweeped over the turbo inlet well clear of power steer reseviour and looked tidy,but when the tco6 comp housing went back on i just linked the pipe work back up how ever i could as needed the car running,thats why.if i was not selling i would get the pipe work redone.
gillysparks
[P] Plater austaz

PRICE DROP

Post by gillysparks »

$3200