what i built up and replaced starion with

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
GADGET
I love starions

what i built up and replaced starion with

Post by GADGET »

yeah i know it not a starion but very proud of how it has all turned out

nearly every pannel changed from stock, painted in BA falcon phantom purple with a red pearl added. had car a year now and was only like 6 months before i started changing stuff! i didnt want a modified car again after the GADGET mobile and having a vr4 sigma defected
TEAM SR: we brake for 1Jz's!
have u been roasted lately?
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

Let me be the first to say, fully sik. The boys at your local glory hole must love it.
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

That is SEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXYYY

Very nice... :drool: :drool:
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

fark thats tidy mate well done :shock:
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

can the cops get you on anything? height maybe?

looks nice! Did anyone get pissed off you blocked the street to take pics? :wink: hehe, see you at the next cruise then!
_

Post by rallidave »

:drool: :drool: :drool:

nice ride :twisted:
85 JB 4g63 SOHC
94 EVO2 4g63 DOHC
i wanna go fast
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Very nice :P

I would still change the wheels and go with a shadow chrome to suit the purple better, but unless you have a decent offer for them, then just stick with it :beer

The staz will be on the road again by the end of January so we should be right to get a cruise going to catch up :)
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

deeks. the cops cant do me for much at all.
tint - sposed to be legal but my mums daihatsu applause has "legal" tint and got tested by cop other week and not legal suprise suprise
no tyre placard
and scissor doors
maybe exhaust? allthough very quiet

the height, 19's, interior components are all legal.

toysrus. i got screwed around with my rims by wheels worx for ages! these were a scond choice that they could actually get. the rears are 10"wide and cost me 3k with tyres. wont be selling anytime soon. besides i wanted the show look as havent had a car like this with all the bling factor.
skip
Registered Bitch

Post by skip »

Who did you get to the do the painting? Cost?

I shudder at the though, but I think I want to know :wink:
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

steves body shop in hackham did the paint work. a fourth year apprentice nearly at end of his time did an amazing job. that guy will go places in the trade.

6.5k for rubbing back of all the purple that the first respray (home job) had. and parts were either bare metal or back to silver.

the fibreglass bonnet came out really flat compared to most. and there stuff all orange peel. it still yet to have its final buff

now time for toyoshow and old school new age car show to come round
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

GADGET wrote:12:08 am
Shame on you ! :wink:

You should be able to get a new Tyre placard from the Dealership 'cause the cops will do you for that regardless......

Find out which Toyota's came with 17" stock, then go look at/buy the Tyre placard and if you have to, you can with metho/thinners, just rub out any words such as maybe Camry, Avalon etc which would make it obvious that its not the correct Tyre placard :beer

You can mask a rectangle around the bit you want to rub out with 2 layers of masking tape.
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

supras such as mine came with 16/17 stock