gold coast

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I too was thinking saturday night. Sorry I have been soo busy the last couple of days with work. If you have a look at my last post at the top I did mention night time, not a time specific though. Anyways, I don't think enough people can reply fast enough to this anymore, so I think that bunnings nerang car park sounds good. Guy, its perfectly fine to jump in, its great that you were helping. But unfortunately for me I have to find a place to live, and because I have the state selection tournament on sunday, tomorrow is my only chance to look for houses.

If you guys need to contact me, my number is 0411 953 911.

I will recomment about 7pm???? For a meet if this is ok with anyone else.

I will be on again in the morning so let me know what you guys think, because I really would like everyone to be able to come, I just figured that if it was at night, more people could make it.

Anyone can suggest a time or place, but I just can't make it during the day unless it is after about 2pm. Cheers.
digitalsko
I've been here before

Post by digitalsko »

ok nerang bunnings @ 7 sounds good 2 me. i might practise a few doughies if u r late :P........ i live round the corner so ill be there. 0433135300 :) :beer
JB Starion - 2 tone Maroon/Silver, L300 MPI, KKR 430, Simmons, RX7 550cc, bosch 044 fuel pump..
194.7HP atw!!!
Guy
[P] Plates

I may not be able to make it tonight, but I will try

Post by Guy »

What are you going to do? Drive in the dark, get out in the cold, take no photos look at nothing? Not my idea of a cruise. Just how many of you guys work on the weekends? Cruises are so much better in the day.

I would like to organise the next one during the day....
preferably early morning.

thats my winge, I look forward to the next daytime one....
JB owned 1986 -2006 The Green Machine!
SOLD to someone who loves Starions thank goodness. I spent way too much money on the car and now its perfect someone else has it & I have to drive a four door with baby seats.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I too would have liked the day time but I have to go looking at houses today. Sorry.

Feel free to organise another one, I will always be up for them no matter how small or large
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

Despite Guy's whinge we will both show tonight at Bunnings.

I'll only be there for a short while.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Cool, I suppose I will see a few of you guys there then.
digitalsko
I've been here before

Post by digitalsko »

we could always head down to the pool hall. ill be goin there eventually 2nite anyway....
JB Starion - 2 tone Maroon/Silver, L300 MPI, KKR 430, Simmons, RX7 550cc, bosch 044 fuel pump..
194.7HP atw!!!
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I know we are meeting in about 40 mins but that sounds awesome
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

Post by 13secJA »

great to see a five car turn out! i never realised there were five starions on the coast. what a great night for my motor to blow up! so after 3 months of weekend only driving on 22psi of boost i have blown a head gasket, killed a turbo and now lunched a motor! i have purchased a bottom end off mrbishi (thanks mate) which i will freshen up. i think with the new setup i will drop the boost and look at reliability a little more. i will post some damage pics next week some time. feel free to place bets on whats next, diff? box?
El-Jayz Speed Shop sells a great selection engine internals, Turbo Chargers, Waste-Gates, Intercoolers, Manifolds, Blow-Off Valves, Boost Controllers, Fuel pumps, Injectors, Pipe Work, Silicone Hoses, T-Bolt Clamps, Gaskets etc.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

gear box
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

POWER CRUISE

Post by 13secJA »

Hey guys any of you heading up to power cruise? i should have my motor re-built by then, not sure. i do have a trade stand booked tho so if any of you guys are heading up come say g-day.
El-Jayz Speed Shop sells a great selection engine internals, Turbo Chargers, Waste-Gates, Intercoolers, Manifolds, Blow-Off Valves, Boost Controllers, Fuel pumps, Injectors, Pipe Work, Silicone Hoses, T-Bolt Clamps, Gaskets etc.
Guy
[P] Plates

Post by Guy »

when, where and what time? :roll:
SOLD to someone who loves Starions thank goodness. I spent way too much money on the car and now its perfect someone else has it & I have to drive a four door with baby seats.
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

Post by 13secJA »

hey guy, i will be up there all wknd. at this stage it looks like my stand will be on the back edge of pit lane in the show and shine area.
Guy
[P] Plates

Post by Guy »

Sorry, this weekend I cannot make it.
:( Its the wives birthday Sat and Sunday I have to do Paving all day. Bummer.
I hope I can make it to the next one
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

i think power cruise is september 2nd and 3rd???