gold coast

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Maybe we should just try and give a little more organising. How about next saturday night??? Lets organise for that.

Ok, Saturday 29th July. Cruise and food. Whos coming?

Oh, and I have been spending the past 2 days fixing stuff on my car too. Its a exclusive club to starion members only :beer :beer
digitalsko
I've been here before

Post by digitalsko »

i got a wedding on sat but its in the morning so if all good ill be out for a spin.... (not sideways tho) LOL
JB Starion - 2 tone Maroon/Silver, L300 MPI, KKR 430, Simmons, RX7 550cc, bosch 044 fuel pump..
194.7HP atw!!!
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

Post by 13secJA »

yeah i'm up if i get some new seals for my turbo this week
El-Jayz Speed Shop sells a great selection engine internals, Turbo Chargers, Waste-Gates, Intercoolers, Manifolds, Blow-Off Valves, Boost Controllers, Fuel pumps, Injectors, Pipe Work, Silicone Hoses, T-Bolt Clamps, Gaskets etc.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

The seals are easy to get. If you are having trouble, call Jack and he can tell you where to get them from. I got my last set off him
DD Phil
Enthusiast

Post by DD Phil »

If my wheels arrive this week I'm in too.

It's a bit hard to drive on car stands. :)

Phil
Purple JA, full cage, 6G72TT, collecting dust
White JA, 19x10s, GT30, Alcons, DMS, Crower 2.4, Hypertune intake, M800.....
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Ok cool, seems like a little get together we will get going then. I will try and organise a little plan on what we can do so we aren't standing around bored. (for too long :p)
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

got seals

Post by 13secJA »

i got some seals today. i cant believe those 2 tinny little seals cost 50 bucks. and just mitsi's have two rocker covers in stock (thanks woody)
El-Jayz Speed Shop sells a great selection engine internals, Turbo Chargers, Waste-Gates, Intercoolers, Manifolds, Blow-Off Valves, Boost Controllers, Fuel pumps, Injectors, Pipe Work, Silicone Hoses, T-Bolt Clamps, Gaskets etc.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

no worries
Guy
[P] Plates

ok so Sat or Sunday?

Post by Guy »

I must go for a drive soon its been since the trip to theSunshine coast that I've been more than around the block.
Anthony hasn't replied and I think he's moved up to Brisbane now anyway, I'll email him to check.
My Bro was coming around Sat am to install some downlights around the house, so shall I cancel with him and come Saturday?, or do you want to make in Sunday, I would like to go for a drive to Purlingbrook falls or even just the Hinze dam great for pics there. :beer
Could have Snags on the BBQ or buy something from snack bar.
we could meet at Bunnings carpark Southport say 9:30-10am.
we could decide after we meet.
What do you think guys?
JB owned 1986 -2006 The Green Machine!
SOLD to someone who loves Starions thank goodness. I spent way too much money on the car and now its perfect someone else has it & I have to drive a four door with baby seats.
digitalsko
I've been here before

Post by digitalsko »

the wedding is on sunday morning...... so anytime other than that should be good :D
JB Starion - 2 tone Maroon/Silver, L300 MPI, KKR 430, Simmons, RX7 550cc, bosch 044 fuel pump..
194.7HP atw!!!
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

Sat sounds OK to me. I'll let you lads decide on time & place, but I'd suggest the Broadwater Carpark. Everyone knows it and during Saturday day should be reasonably quiet.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
Guy
[P] Plates

Looks like most people are ok with Saturday

Post by Guy »

Ok Saturday Broad Water car park. Still at 9:30 - 10am ok? :)
we can all decide where to go when we all get there.
it looks like about four of us going, unless more reply
see you then :beer
SOLD to someone who loves Starions thank goodness. I spent way too much money on the car and now its perfect someone else has it & I have to drive a four door with baby seats.
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

SATURDAY NIGHT

Post by 13secJA »

Woody and i were talking about saturday night? not sure how we got to saturday day. more people are probably free at night time.
Guy
[P] Plates

I may not be able to go Sat night but I will try.

Post by Guy »

Sorry! :oops: I just jumped in because time was running out and nothing was organised

I was hoping to go for a cruise on Sat morning weather permitting.
I will be at broadwater carpark between 9:30 and 10am if its not pouring down. Does anyone else want to join me?

You really need to post times and dates earlier with a bit more detailed info if you want more people to attend these things.
So Sat night, what time? Where? and where are you going to drive in the dark? :roll:
13secJA
Lil' Dorifto

Post by 13secJA »

yeah i know what your saying everyone is too polite to make the decision. your saturday sounds good tho i am bizzy in the day so cant make it. i was thinking maybe saturday night meet at the bunnings nerang car park because marrie's pizza is in the same car park we can grab a feed and talk about which way we want to drive. as you leave the car park if you turn left u can go out to hinze dam or beechmont. if u go straight it takes u to the m1. if u turn right your heading into town. so it makes it easier to pick one of the three. anyone keen to do that?