WSID Good Friday

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
stealth gaysr
[P] Plater austaz

Post by stealth gaysr »

i heard it to, it was freaken music to my ears, i saw the engine bay, it had a massive HKS hairdryer.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

HKS T51R KAI ball bearing. Second only to the HKS SPL ball bearing. RB26/30 engine :P
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

Very very nice car.

The winner of the burnout comp was the boyfriend of the chick who won the comp last wednesday from memory from memory.

Great day all round and seeing roger run a couple of 20+ second passes was also a highlight.

I still think people looking at the car saying "is that the starion???" took the cake tho.
rofl rofl rofl
stealth gaysr
[P] Plater austaz

Post by stealth gaysr »

JD wrote: Great day all round and seeing roger run a couple of 20+ second passes was also a highlight.
Look i gotta stick up for him as i met this guy.

JD im afraid you only know half the story, his car had problems, first was traction issues, than clutch failer, i was there and he did do low 14 seconds and a 20 second pass after a aborted run.

just to let you know, his car is a 13 second car if you didnt know already.

I posted this up cos he doesnt have a scanner.
so before you say things mean get your facts right before knowing the full story.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

chief we know our facts.

our beef with roger has nothing to do with the times he runs. our beef has to do with the fact he is a dick, and won't stop talking when he is not welcome somewhere (ie, here). no1 objected to him being able to run a 13 sec quater mile, we objected to him telling us about it every day (sometimes up to 5-10 times a day) for 2 weeks.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

fr335tyl3r wrote:chief we know our facts.

our beef with roger has nothing to do with the times he runs. our beef has to do with the fact he is a dick, and won't stop talking when he is not welcome somewhere (ie, here). no1 objected to him being able to run a 13 sec quater mile, we objected to him telling us about it every day (sometimes up to 5-10 times a day) for 2 weeks.
Thanks for that freestyler!!!!!