16in Wheel & LSD Door-Jam Decals

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Oscar-the-Grouch
I love starions

16in Wheel & LSD Door-Jam Decals

Post by Oscar-the-Grouch »

Allright....

I know a few of you have asked me about these but with over 3k e-mails in my inbox, not even keyword search is working to locate the members who asked me for them. So.... if you asked me before PLEASE post or e-mail me directly to verify its YOU who I have on file. Will be easier to search by e-mail address than by keyword.

Cheers
Oscar
LSD & US Parts GUY
ImageImageImage
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Do you have the SHP labels ? :D
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

SHP labels would be awesome
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
Casey L
[L] Plates

Post by Casey L »

Im preety sure that there is no such thing as an SHP decal over here in the states.
Oscar-the-Grouch
I love starions

Post by Oscar-the-Grouch »

Oui Contreir mon freir..... :D (4 years of french and I still cant spell worth a shit)

But yes we do have the SHP lables here, they have BOTH the numbers above AND the numbers for the wider wheels. I will take a pic of mine when I get a chance and post.

But guys... these are very simple lables to make.... they are plain white with black leters on a glossy gluebacked paper I am sure ANY printer can have these printed for you but of corse they will have to make like 200 or so. I'll explore the possibility of having them made here and pass the info to you guys. And if this is like this you can have ANY size wheel/tyre listed on there.

Custom Whell/Tyre lables :D :beer

Oscar
LSD & US Parts GUY
ImageImageImage
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

So how many years of english to spell whells and lable? LOL