Making a list of quatre mile times

Help in the development of Austarion
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

King cordia wrote:
WidebodyWoody wrote:Mate, those 14.7 times were most likely mine, and that was when the car was 100% stock, well except for the subs and polished rims. Not even boost. So shove that up your tail pipe and smoke it.
No,but i will still beat you in a race.How can i trust you,subs/no boost,No boost,you gotta have boost.I realised there are people in cp and austarion,that dont even have a starion,or a cordia and they talk nonsense.

The reason you can trust him is that he doesn't have an ego to go with his car saying it's "tough". He's here to race from what I see, not dead set on winning and showing off.

If you find self esteem through your car, find somewhere else to bag out other cars because that's not what this forum is about.
King cordia
tosser

dc

Post by King cordia »

Getting back to my original heading/topic,i reckon it will be good if you can make the thread in the technical section,Not just the quatre mile times but also dyno results,look in cordia powers style,arrangment,its good as,cos then you can compare your cars to others,and see what you need ,or how to improve,or look at the mods other cars have and compare to yours so you can have the best judgment what to do to make your car go quick.Have a look at the layout.

Im just suggesting,so if you feel you would be copying cp design or website layout,or forum headings or whatever,dont do it.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Re: dc

Post by Cookiemonster »

King cordia wrote:Im just suggesting... ...dont do it.
Check. Thanks.
JPC
almost postwhore

Re: dc

Post by JPC »

King cordia wrote:...i reckon it will be good if you can make ...its good as,cos then you can ...Im just suggesting...
Well, that's good enough for me. I'll go and have a look right away...err, maybe tomorrow, or next week, or something.
Starion nutter since 1988...
1983 JA, 1984 JA, 1985 JB (all rego'd, all running :D )
Mr Ralliart
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Mr Ralliart »

'Quatre mile times' . . . .

'Quatre' means 4 in French , Spanish , etc. , Why do we want a thread for

'4 mile times' . . . WTF does that mean ?? :wtf:
マンコ ハンター。
Maximum Gains from Minimum Mods.
Starion Evolution . Lancer Evolution .