Its judgment day-the monster is unleashed

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

fr335tyl3r (twice) wrote:nuissance
Dude, if you are going to give people shit for their spelling, don't make spelling mistakes in the same post.. :wtf:
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

cordialeader wrote:
fr335tyl3r wrote:Banned with no notice or reason? There are about 110 posts out of this thread (117 total) that say you should stop talking shit about everything. There is your reason.

Why were you banned last time? You are a disruptive influence to everyone on this forum, your posts are neither spelt correctly nor do they make grammatical sense, and you are a general nuissance.

Why were you banned this time? You are a disruptive influence to everyone on the forum, your posts were neither spelt correctly nor were they grammatically correct and you are a general nuissance.

If you do not change your behaviour, of course you will be banned. You were told this by the admins when you joined the forum for the second time and I'm sure a similar PM has been sent to you this time.

Like i said several pages of posts ago, shape up or ship out. Again.
I already been shiped out from yesterday,had no idea.If mods didnt like the thread its judgement day the monster is unleashed,why did it go to like 8 pages,1100 views,90 posts.I COULD NOT READ ANY PMS BY ANY1 ,cos i needed the password and username.
They gave you a decent chance, but you kept answering back with stupid answers.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

my god this is sad... i leave this forum for a while.. come back and this roger cocksucker is still here?

damn!!!

hes like a fucking cockroach!
1983 JA Staz
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

How many IP Addresses you got Roger!? You we can just continue banning you! You will never just sink into the background because your too stupid to keep your mouth shut! Yes, you were banned... any excuse to get out of an ass whooping at the hands of a Starion huh!? rofl
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

what is a cordial-eader anyway? or do you mean eater? me thinks you should stop eating the containers. plastic is not good for you. then get off the red cordial. then find your mum. then SLAP HER!
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
plasticdash
I like starions more

Post by plasticdash »

Roger, why not post up your Dyno sheet. see what ballpark ur batting in here.

Seems u can talk the talk. lets see if u can back it up.