Racing and Drifting DVDs in Japan?

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
goo857
Dorifto!

Racing and Drifting DVDs in Japan?

Post by goo857 »

So here I am...In Japan for about a month now and I have not found one motoring DVD here yet. I've looked in sooooooo many stores, it's not funny. Any ideas from those of you who have or are still living here?

Oh yeah, and I'm living near Tokyo by the way.

I've also found some killer Starion die-cast models here that I'm going to start buying. YEAH!
Chris
JA Starion 1: SOLD
JA Starion 2 (modified front-end chassis, moved inches to the passenger-side for impressive dorifto-look) :( :SOLD
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Any chance of putting pics of those models up? Because I may get one :D

And I don't know about the DVD's. I don't think they are that great into the DVD side of it over there. But I am sure they are into the real things. While your there, try and go watch the midnight club guys. That would be something to see. Drifting around the mountain side of a night.
skip
Registered Bitch

Post by skip »

I didn't see any DVDs when I was in Japan a few weeks ago either :(

Silly me forgot to look for models over there because I knew that they were available :?
Darkelf
RiceKing!

Post by Darkelf »

We were given a couple of great dorifto videos by the japanese boys.

Contact Takaharu-seiki (on this forum) maybe he can tell you where to get them.

Also see if you can meet up with him and his mates they have some way over the top starions. :)
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

I am in Japan at the moment and bought drift DVD`S today. Get them at Super Autobachs in yokohama :D .

Where did you find the Starion models????

Hope this is of some help
goo857
Dorifto!

Post by goo857 »

The models were found in Chiba Parco at a hobby shop on the 7th floor. I'll be heading back there in about two weeks or so, so I'll take some photos and get some more information about the availability of them and other Starion goods then.

I've also met an importer who sends Motorbikes back to NZ, so I'm going to be chatting to him a lot while I'm here and see if I can eventually organise some parts to come back in the future.

Also, I went to the Tokyo Motor today. It wasn't as crazy as I expected, but it was still really cool. I'll have photos up in two weeks or so when I have a permanent internet connection of my own.
Chris
JA Starion 1: SOLD
JA Starion 2 (modified front-end chassis, moved inches to the passenger-side for impressive dorifto-look) :( :SOLD