A list for Women

If you think it might offend someone, chuck it in here where the wusses don't look!
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

SpidersWeb wrote: Edit: removed one of my sentances, way too much information
rofl
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by avandulls_gal »

Now I kinda wanna know what the sentence was. :?

As far as it being a parody, I know it is. Some of the items are humourous (like the one you quoted, which is more an explanation for mens' behaviour in a common situation - vaginas do smell and taste bad sometimes. So do penises after a long day, hence the invention of a shower) but many are blank demands and demands to accept harm, eg "a little bit of blood won't hurt you".

The point is that there are people out there who actually believe that they can demand that sort of thing and that they have the right to have anything they want: "if we dance for more than 15 mins, we expect sex". The way I see it, is by making it a joke, what you're saying is that that kind of attitude is funny. Not reprehensible, not irresponsible, but funny. Do you also think that the repercussions of that attitude, like domestic violence and rape, are funny?
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

I'm proud to be a tradesman. Doesn't happen overnite. As for the list. anyone who thinks that's the way to treat women ain't worth shite. And those people who do treat em that way do not need their opinions legitimized, they just do what they do, unfortunately.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Re: ...

Post by fr335tyl3r »

who is the sin city guy referring to?
Last edited by fr335tyl3r on Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
avandulls_gal

Post by avandulls_gal »

I think the sin city reference was to StazzyBabyYeah....

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

LOL
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

fr335tyl3r wrote:
toysrus wrote:I'm with avandulls_gal on this one :wink:

I did think it was funny at first but after a couple lines it really does get bad........there is a line and this has crossed it :wtf:
this coming from the man with the flashing bush as his picture...hrm
Goes to show how immature some others really are :wink:

I know married couples do see the lighter side..........heck talk to some old widowed granny's for an hour or so and you'ld wish that your other half becomes just like them at their age instead of letting the bitchness shrivel them up LOL

The problem here is more to do so with the general notion that when something is said as a joke, the person behind it generally means it. This applies to when statements are laughed off aswell.

Take for example, someone from work says to someone else, "imagine if so and so was getting it on with him/her, that would be the day the world goes flat again" etc or if someone says to someone else "I'ld swear you were gay by the way your looking at me" and both people just laugh it off.....you get the drift ? rofl

That ^ is why I disagree with this topic because it does legitimise the things being said in a funny manner when it is actually more serious then that :beer
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

Re: ...

Post by bigmoz »

Bangbus wrote:
bigmoz wrote:i might not agree with everything if anything on it
Do you like hairy ****?
i like box how ever it comes except for when you face ends up like this :drool: but thst just me

btw: Whats the def' of a Vagina?

Ans: The box a Penis cums in

bigmoz :pimp
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

82 JA, blueprint SIRUS 4g63, dumped and a cooler 17's, exhaust... DEAD :(
big moz (chopyou@hotmail.com)
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

i think "jrod82's" pictures is 10 times better than the list! Still laughing at that picture now!
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
Entaran
I love starions

Post by Entaran »

grumbly wrote:I'm proud to be a tradesman. Doesn't happen overnite. As for the list. anyone who thinks that's the way to treat women ain't worth shite. And those people who do treat em that way do not need their opinions legitimized, they just do what they do, unfortunately.
Whilst I don't agree with this post -at all- (but do find specific lines amusing), i've seen this sort of shit happen time and again. Want the funniest part of all?

Women (around here) seem to like being treated like shit.

Girls around here flip me out, I can't figure them out. The worse they get treated/abused/walked on, the more they come back. What the fuck is their problem?

Don't answer that and don't attempt to justify it. You'll just spin me out more.
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

Entaran wrote:
grumbly wrote:I'm proud to be a tradesman. Doesn't happen overnite. As for the list. anyone who thinks that's the way to treat women ain't worth shite. And those people who do treat em that way do not need their opinions legitimized, they just do what they do, unfortunately.
Whilst I don't agree with this post -at all- (but do find specific lines amusing), i've seen this sort of shit happen time and again. Want the funniest part of all?

Women (around here) seem to like being treated like shit.

Girls around here flip me out, I can't figure them out. The worse they get treated/abused/walked on, the more they come back. What the fuck is their problem?

Don't answer that and don't attempt to justify it. You'll just spin me out more.
maybe the women you hang around with, rest assured not all women are clones.
---------
TVR T350C
avandulls_gal

Post by avandulls_gal »

Maybe reassess the women you hang around with? Or even better, tell them when they are accepting poor behaviour and tell them that they deserve better. I know full well I don't take crap from people. In fact i've had to tone down my reactions to people treating me like crap. I tend to speak my mind and have no tact. It has gotten me in trouble many a time and lost me a few friends.

Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

i think its all a load of crap except the shaving part...

aint nothin worse then hairballs
1983 JA Staz
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

It's not funny.
- some, most... jeez, its funny ok?

It's just purile and degrading,
- damn straight

not only to the women it's aimed at but to you and your intelligence.
- thats half the joke

If you want to treat women as sexual objects, disrespect them and demand things of them just for your pleasure with no responsibility on your part don't expect them to respect you or think you're funny for it.

- me? want respect?!? now, about that drink, it seems its still in the fridge... *ducks to miss airborne fridge* *makes a mental note to buy new hinges on her credit card when she is not looking* *laughs, that was HER pot plant, stupid* *thinks, that sounded like glass breaking in the driveway* *makes mental note to buy shotgun*

And as for my previous pants, Pity I stood by it. I took it down.
-ahh shit. anyone want me, i'll be in mexico.

*hopes like hell avandull dosent get any tonight* *thinks, im gonna regret typing all this when i sober up* *hopes avandulls_gal is in a good mood when she reads this* *remembers she is a Physco, books airline tickets and finds 'Estaban Lopez' passport*
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.