Adelaide Cruise or meet up

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

soft..... you are all SOFT!!!!
You think that's fast??? You got nothin' on Roger!!
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

tell me about it, last time i went to adel not one of you would come out for a drink. i think it was you that said your mummy would not let you :D
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

actually... you turned up... in the middle of the week... with no notice... while i was working.....
And no-one would trust you sober.... let alone have drinks with you!!! :wink:

PS. There were plenty of taxis to take you from the airport to the city.... those are the cars with the big TAXI sign on the roof... lit up all pretty for you to notice.... :wtf:
skip
Registered Bitch

Post by skip »

How was it?

Photos?
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

no camera....
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

GADGET wrote:bitch get down here

( why i writing this considering u on MSN) LOL
rofl .......that would of been my little brother on my laptop the little twit :x

I PM'd axelr8 my number.......more like wasted my time PM'in him since I didn't get a message to meet up in town or somewhere after midnight :roll: :P

Plus we didn't leave the Polonia Club rooms till a bit after 11.30.....only 4 of the 8 girls showed up but that included the 2 hawt ones so I didn't care :D

You could tell the age in difference between those two in particular 'cause one was easier to play then the other :P If her sister (the looking out for her younger sis type) wasn't with her too, I would've played the 'your boring' line to convince her to come to town even though she had to work in the morning :twisted:

Heaven, London, IsoBar, Rise and Red Square was packed last night with the first four been the easiest to hook up :P

I saw a red Starion cruise down Hindley st round 12.10am though if that was anybody here ? I didn't catch the number plates though or any distinguising features plus I just vagely remember most of the night so count yourselves lucky I even spotted it and could remember the time :D
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

toysrus wrote:
GADGET wrote:bitch get down here

( why i writing this considering u on MSN) LOL
rofl .......that would of been my little brother on my laptop the little twit :x
It was directed to decoy.

decoy showed up at 11

only 4 staz drivers were there. oh and that non starion, mitsubishi with a 4g63 from ballarat with black bonnet with "santa lights" (refering to a comment from decoy)
TEAM SR: we brake for 1Jz's!
have u been roasted lately?
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

LOL......was that the scorpion ?
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
Entaran
I love starions

Post by Entaran »

That was Axelr8 in hindley street (i think), we were just heading to another party.

Pity how pathetic the turnout was at the meet.

Not "meet" photo's, but other photos posted http://forums.team4g.com/viewtopic.php?t=615
56k WARNING. 20+ PHOTOS
(Feel free to join forums if you want).
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

nope... we went around the city....lots of red ones in SA tho...