I Wanna Starion!!!

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
flav
Austarion Occupant

I Wanna Starion!!!

Post by flav »

Im in Doncaster, Victoria, I have 3...will sell 1... $1700.00 JA, needs some parts and work but it's what someone would love to start with. Has the 15'' wheels, is red, tan interior, quick for a STD starion, needs a rear hatch and turbo and mabey a few other bits that i probably have, very little rust in the front guards that can be repaired or guards replaced, cracked exh. manifold, may need a timing belt soon but will run with the one on it, the same with the manifold. I have been using it for parts but have hardly removed anything from it. I will sell it shortly as soon as i have finished building the other red one...and the one im selling is RED and registered! This is an easy great project that could be going in a day.
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by ajs_starion »

got any pics flav???
robert26t
Enthusiast

Post by robert26t »

you missed out on myne :> $1500 cash and she is gone.. boosting up the road :( *Brings tear to my eye :crying
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by ajs_starion »

damn man your just up the road aswell...
:x :( :cry:
robert26t
Enthusiast

Post by robert26t »

Yep, it sux ay. I regret getting rid of her! no im stuck with a "magna" :x
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

I can't believe you Rob, you trade in your RWD Starion for the FWD Magna :shock: what were you thinking :x If you needed 4 doors, you could have just got a cheapo $500 bomb to run about in, the depreciation & Insurance on the Magna would more than cover petrol, rego and service costs with the bomb...........

You better hope you never see her again, otherwise you might live to regret selling it if they don't look after her well.......... :crying
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

i cant believe u sold it to someone hu wasnt me rob :(
robert26t
Enthusiast

Post by robert26t »

well i do see it. it was my mate that got it off me :( ARRR so anoyed... at least my magna is quicker :> but FWD :glare: arr so anoying.... ill probably end up with another oneday :P, but i said that about my piazza and i still havent got one