Rice Boy Caught out!!

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Camotec
Track Daddy

Rice Boy Caught out!!

Post by Camotec »

Hey guys,

I caught a rice boy out and this time it wasn't Kelfy hehe.
I was travelling along the Tuggers Parkway on my way to work and see the coolest looking Supra in front of me. it pulls up at the next set of traffic lights and i am 2 cars back. the lights go green and the lanes go from 2 to 3 i move up to the right side of the Supra. it has turbo badges and some jap garage stickers on it, works wheels, fat zorst. we pull up at the next set of lights and i can feel him edging for the green, the lights go green and he floors it tyres squealing. I put my foot down and smoke his ass within 2 gears I pop it into 3rd and am travelling at 100km/h I slow down till he is next to me, I hear him rev it and drop it down a gear, i let him get about a car length infront of me and I floor it in 3rd and leave him again....

Now it dosent bother me that people put snapon seat covers on and run neons in their excel with subs pounding unbalanced to the rest of the stereo inorder to attract attention. What I don't get is why a person would label their car with turbo badges if it ain't turbo. surely they would get caught out often and make them feel stupid enough to remove the stickers and badging.

Anyways thats my rant :x
Cheers
Ben
jrod82
StarioNZ.com

Post by jrod82 »

Maybe they are being ironic? :wtf:
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

some people like to pretend i guess :roll: i wish i had a turbo... i know! I'll put turbo stickers on instead! man the chickies will be all over me then!
_

Re: Rice Boy Caught out!!

Post by TD05 »

Camotec wrote:
I put my foot down and smoke his ass within 2 gears
my god you are cruel.. picking on rice boys... :D
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

Nicely done.
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

damn i want my car back on the road...so meny rice boys to roast :P
www.18u
almost postwhore

Post by www.18u »

i want to laugh but i cant ive still got to much rice on the car. I have 3 turbo badges in the interior so does that mean i have 3 turbos rofl
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

least you got a turbo car hehe
StarionChef
Creme Brulé

Post by StarionChef »

Didnt take you long to turn into a fully fledged CANBERRAN HOON! :D
Ford G6ET 458wkws
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

Ok wait for it... Another Rice Boy was caught out by me yesterday.
I was cruising along the parkway again and i caught up to a Red "EVO" which i assume is an evo cause he has the Evolution V logo in the factory location. the first thing i notice is the lack of bolton wheel flairs. I noticed a sticker underneath the rear wing saying "Drive with me and you'll be cool" type thing. anyways I drive past him slowly checking out the car to see if it was indeed an evo. I pulled in infront of him still travelling at 100km/h to check for the "Stock Cooler" well where the hell was it?? he had the beefy bonnet and the big evo lights that could shine light up my ass even when I clench. I thought another bloody rice boy advertising somthing he didn't have, but was I correct?? I noticed he was speeding up quite a bit and was moving out to over take...... I dropped it back to 3rd and squeazed on the gas, I left the guy waaaaayy back. I slowed when i hit 160km/h and then 5mins later he tried again. ofcourse you all know what happend.

Why do they honestly try? I mist say a wicked skyline is sweeter than a GTR lookalike.

Cheers
Ben
Last edited by Camotec on Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camotec
Track Daddy

Post by Camotec »

This Morning on my way to work i saw it at the lights in front of me....

the sleek blue sexy lines...... the fat guards sheltering it's potenza children from the sun..... the wheels, gold and huge.

Yes a R34 GTR. he knew what he had and he had nothing to prove.
I followed close not letting anything filter my view of this sexy beast.
I pulled up at the lights next to it, feeling i should maybe in some way bow to it hoping to catch a sharon stone glimpse of its goodies.

I gave the driver the thumbs up, the thumbs up was returned and a smile adorned his face to say "uh huh baby, an you like it!"
He had nothing to prove we both drove off our separate ways. Him infront of me :)

Ah anyways i guess what I am trying to say is... R34 GTRs are cool. :D

Cheers
Ben
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by ajs_starion »

good stuff ben. showing the deserved respect and having mutual understanding between people who know their shit is great i reckon.

some ppl just make me sick with some of the stupid shit they pull, they don't even know what theyre up against. i went for a burl the other night with my mate in his 180sx, sr20, big ass turbo, big front mount, apexi fc and other mods but looks stock as and thats the way he likes it. doesn't even have a BOV thats how sleepy she is.
pulled up at the lights on industrial highway and this riced up swift gti pulled up next to us. must of been following us cos as soon as he pulled up he revved the gti to about 5,000 and let her off as his butterfly BOV sound filled the air. after we had a little laugh we shook our heads at him and got back to talking but this dude wouldn't give up and he kept it up. so my mate nodded laughing at this riced up p.o.s with its big chromies and (presumably) jetspeed kit. lights went green and this thing took off pedal to the metal. chris just sat there until the gti reached the other side of the intersection then took off. we were past that shitbox in about a second.
i have realised that the people who show the most and advertise their shit are usually the ones with the least go and 90% of the time haven't got the shit in their car anyway.
how many of you have seen a car with a autometer sticker and not an aftermarket gauge in sight?? ralliart gl lancers (i thought evo's were 4wd and turbo... well my mistake :roll: )??

anyhow guys i'm out. thats my bitch for the day. aj
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

I think i've just found another rice boy.

Exhibit A: ajs_starion.
observe the NOS sticker - he doesn't even have a car to run NOS in.. which brings me to my second point, the starion 'badging' after his name would lead us believe that he owns a starion, much like the 'EVO' badging on Camotecs lancer 'friend'.

For Shame..
:wink: (it's all good mate, you'll get to starionland one day)
Camotec wrote:hoping to catch a sharon stone glimpse of its goodies.
:D
ajs_starion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by ajs_starion »

chris stop being a postwhore fag, who the fuck asked you anyway?

i found the lil' nos thing on a different site and thought it looked pretty rad so i used it, and dude i do have a car to run nos in.... u don't even know what the fuck your talking about. i just want a stazz

yer and hopefully i will own my own starion one day and it won't be riced... so don't call me a fucken riceboy and watch what you say to people and check your facts first.
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

Chris 83JA wrote::wink: (it's all good mate, you'll get to starionland one day)
I think you missed the whole point, mate
ajs_starion wrote:watch what you say to people and check your facts first.
right back at ya