What widey's are forsale ?

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
tri26t
I love starions

Post by tri26t »

Hey I have never thought about there being any trouble with a complied qld car being reregistered in other states (vic nsw ) until I just looked at a import site and read through the stories of blue slips,green plates,mod plates and it seems that there can be issues ????

I dont know what problems there would be with my car but it had a MOD Plate and child res bolt-door bars-new seat belts and tyres WHEN COMPLIED.

BUT IF any of these ressons are why my car hasnt sold yet, and someone out there knew something bout this and didnt want to share this with me
GGGRRRrrrrr, I had no idea this shit went on tillI looked at the post by NXTIME.
TORQUES-CHEAP.
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

^^^^^^
Your car would be fine to have registered anywhere in Australia with those things done for compliance.
I don't even have a mod plate on mine, just a condition code on my rego! Mod plates in NSW are usually for post 1989 cars!
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

yeah my widey has the same mod plate with the same modifications. I put my child seat in all the time. She loves the starion.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

Phil,

In that case, your car is probably the best value widey available for sale in Australia.

Get some pics up of it and I am sure it will attract more interest.

I recently had issues with trying to get my 1989 GTR re-registered as it was imported under the old 15 year rule and only had a new VIN plate fitted but no compliance sticker (as it wasn't need under the old rules. I couldn't get a blue slip, for a while as some people wanted me to re-engineer the car for ADR's as it didnt have a compliance plate, even though it had been registered before in NSW.

Pretty sure Phil's car will just need a blue slip and proof or previous QLD registration to be registered in other states.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
tri26t
I love starions

Post by tri26t »

My widie has always been registered and will still be when sold
TORQUES-CHEAP.