1983 ja starion turbo 4 sale restored car reg: RAWBYU

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
jet-master
Lil' Dorifto

Re: hahaha

Post by jet-master »

WELL THANK-GOD TO THAT
VERY JELOUS PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM NOT NAMEIN ENY NAMES
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

its 'any' not 'eny'. so you've got this 11 second car, with proof and a new paintjob just before you sell it. but you don't wanna post pictures and don't wanna show the proof... even to a potential buyer for the engine thru fax or email or anything, even after having a phone convo with him... are you sure its for sale? are you sure you have the proof? have you actually seen the proof?
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

Post by SIRIUS »

jet-master i think u are one of the stupidest persons i have ever heard...u talk absolute bullsh!t. for one ur car isnt that great...other words pile of crap...ok...interior is aiight, certainly not the best...engine is ok.... but this is how ur stupid mind comes unstuck...now ur saying the ur making 200hp @ the wheels @ 7psi...last time you posted this car it had 400 odd hp @ wheels with what...only 10psi...lol
an dont make comments to people about how much money they have or dont have....u dont know nothing about these people, an besides there are plenty of starions here that leave urs in the dust.....lets start by decoys... :wink: ...then theres hoony...then LXS....then star junk....then GADGET's......just to name a few...so please have respect for this site, an spare people the crap that comes out of ur mouth....biatch :pimp
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Re: hahaha

Post by Cookiemonster »

jet-master wrote:WELL THANK-GOD TO THAT
VERY JELOUS PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM NOT NAMEIN ENY NAMES
We wuv you Jet Master. We are all so jealous. Im especially jealous of your spelling skills. Please teach me to type as incoherently as you oh Master.

By the way, who is Jet... and why are you his Master?
dhump
[L] Plates

jet-master fake

Post by dhump »

Im with you guys - this bloke is a real twit!

I was gunna by his 'so-called' 450hp AVO turbo; we made a deal and after a couple of weeks in which the turbo was off and then on and off his car, he then said he had sent it. I waited and waited, nothing. Called him for a consignment no. to track it down and he said that he hadnt sent it and hung up on me. Wouldnt answer my calls after that.

I put up with his bullshit and constant lies on the phone countless times, saying how his was better than Chris Collier and the rest.

Mate you're a real dickhead and the sooner you cease to become a starion owner the better!!
jet-master
Lil' Dorifto

Re: jet-master fake

Post by jet-master »

CAR HAS BEEN SOLD ??? END OF CONVO
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

Woooohoooo!

How much did your brother pay for it?
jet-master
Lil' Dorifto

Re: jet-master fake

Post by jet-master »

THIS IS NOT CHRIS IM PAUL IVE BEEN POSTIN THIS SHIT CAR IS NOT 4 SALE OK SORRY IF ALL U GOT FIRED UP BUT THIS WILL B MY LAST POST AND CHRIS HAS ASKED ME TO GIVE U ALL AN APOLAGY FOR USEING HIS NICK JET-MASTER AND PLAYIN HOKS ON U'S SORRY PPL
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

PAUL, YOU ARE A VERY POOR SPELLER. END OF CONVO.
MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

personally i think the kiddo is a pschizo!!!

I dont know what ur talking bout my cars in better condition than urs and i only paid $1500 rofl .
Funny that, when u saw my car i was selling her and you offered $7k
feeling a lil sheepish???
Line u up at calder next street meet! mines a stocker, would look rather stupid getting beaten or coming close. i've never stated that my car was a POWER house, u tool !! :x
Still haven't seen those dyno, time slips.??
were u in the car driving?? :wtf:
Then again it must be the only stazz round ere that runs on B.S!!! and pulls 11's.
You would've got alot more respect if u didn't shoot ur mouth off abour ur car and "how much it cost u"..n how fooly sik it iz mate.
i'm going to leave it at that.
i dont like to bitch, just state facts..
go the avo-jet
does the avo stand for a A Very Ordinary JET??? rofl
i have many more stories on the car, is the mpi still on?? oh thats right u had to take it off because of the canary? is that right??
Is the aftermarket puter fixed??
keep us informed!!
Last edited by MelbStazz on Mon Jun 07, 2004 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- el schmicko detailer -
Project2501
I like starions more

Post by Project2501 »

rofl rofl

Last i checked Microtech didnt make ecu's with gold coloured casings that big.

GO THE AVO JET!

rofl rofl
..More than meets the eye..
stargirl
Dorifto!

Post by stargirl »

Id like to see photos :D :D :D I mean it probably isnt the best, but it should be ok.. all men like to boast they are the best
MelbStazz
Enthusiast king

Post by MelbStazz »

i've had the so called "honour" of working with him :oops: and seeing the car "in person". :oops: :oops:
i never bagged the car in anyway, it would be nice if he was honest about the car. I've never stated that my car was a show piece, i think that was you! neither did i state that it was a power house either, yet again that was you.
Isn't this the 2nd time it's been sold?
I have no more energy to waste on the subject, he is in the need of serious help, are we sure that paul exists. I bet that in the near future paul will "aquire" this car and need some help with it.
End of story
- el schmicko detailer -
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

i dun care. mi car iz better dan all u lot put together. i got FFD, which kicks ass over AVO. i mean, really 'A Very Ordinary JET' VS 'Flintstone foot drive'.... no contest. and i have a rack. OH, update -- got new Gemini ball joints and gallant rods (not magna, sorry, there too short) and it looks soooo cool to have nice new anodised bits :twisted: ... mmmmmm anodised...

BTW JET-master, my car has cordia mirrors that have a lower drag co-efficiency than your starion ones, so I can go faster than you! (its true ya know!!)
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

Never underestimate the benefits of proofreading your posts!