hey guys new here

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
1320ft
almost postwhore

Post by 1320ft »

I would actually drop the sump and make sure there is no sludge in there.

And also get the factory oil cooler flushed.
The Forum Parts Guy

www.vibrantperformance.com for all your performance fabrication needs

IRS OUTLAW, 2.3L VR4 Powered X235 Drag Car

Here to run out of your life & take all your money!
jzma70
[L] Plates

Post by jzma70 »

Thanks for all ur help guys, so far I have got the cannon changed to a normal straight through muffler with a rotary style dump tip, fuel filter, wheel bearings, oil change. Fixed the seized wiper arm, all lights working, expanded the boost pipe, put a stereo in and had a massive clean up,

Now there is still a couple problems, one is the tailshaft gets really clunky through gears sometimes, panda mentioned something about a torque dampener on the end of the tailshaft???

And my most annoying problem is a horrible squeak on cruise coming from the clutch/gearbox area. Its only in gear and on take off and cruise, under accelerayion it goes away, its so annoyong its making me not want to drive,

Well ill post more pics soon, thanks dan
JDSTAZ45
almost postwhore

Post by JDSTAZ45 »

jzma70 wrote: Now there is still a couple problems, one is the tailshaft gets really clunky through gears sometimes, panda mentioned something about a torque dampener on the end of the tailshaft???

And my most annoying problem is a horrible squeak on cruise coming from the clutch/gearbox area. Its only in gear and on take off and cruise, under accelerayion it goes away, its so annoyong its making me not want to drive,

Well ill post more pics soon, thanks dan
I recently drove another members car and it had the same problem as stated above. Turned out to be the tailshaft.
Replace the tailshaft or get the uni's fixed etc. The torque tube at the end simply would need a good grease I would say!
And check all bushes! :beer
Imports.
88 GSR-VR Widebody 2.6L
87 GSR-V 12V Dash 2.0L