Clean... Still no polish

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

possibly down the track... with the cost of changing over it'd be nearly the same to get showwheels to custom make another set of wheels i reckon :wink:
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
Komeuppance
Enthusiast

Post by Komeuppance »

Mick wrote:Robert how is it that you enjoy any narrow body given that you live among wideys? :beer
I have both, and with the right touches they both can look equally good. I'm addicted to Starions, and Starion accessories... lol.

-Robert
Now: Australian Compatible!
Hitchy
Big Dorifto

Post by Hitchy »

That looks Sick, great job! :beer
When you hit the tree between the headlights that’s understeer. When you hit the tree between the tail lights that's oversteer!
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

thanks champ!
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
KNIGHT RYDER
Big Dorifto

Post by KNIGHT RYDER »

I wouldnt go smaller they look primo,car looks so tidy i wouldnt add anything to it,what offset and did they need spacers?
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

hey mate no spacers, +6 front and rear, 10's on the back and 8.5's front. Only gripe about the overall diameter is they fill the guard so much its hard to drop down even with pumping an inch each side.