Camber anyone?

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
project.r.racing
Dorifto!

Camber anyone?

Post by project.r.racing »

My apologies if it's been posted before.

Ryan
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

fark that would be an awesome wallpaper if we could find a hi res version.

if i win gold lotto i'm gonna ask mitsubishi japan if they want to sell that car LOL (no 5 "Nakaya" japanese group A touring car)
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

:drool:
_

Post by thrash »

whoever said narrowbodies lack in the looks department??
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

the yanks... LOL
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

well they've always been a fan of the whole bigger is better thing.. it's no wonder they're mostly 'bigger' up there.. fat f$cks rofl
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
OLD FART
Austarion Occupant

Post by OLD FART »

thrash wrote:well they've always been a fan of the whole bigger is better thing.. it's no wonder they're mostly 'bigger' up there.. fat f$cks rofl
We have some very helpful yanks on this forum so please don't get them offside by "thrash "talking
I've had mine since 03 07 92
85 JB 2323cc DOHC 4G63
THE OLDER I GET THE FASTER I WAS
GROWING OLD IS MANDATORY GROWING UP IS OPTIONAL
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

Not to mention that australia now has the highest per capita of obese people.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

I dunno. I've seen the ptotential for a hot flat bodyf ro a while now. I'm buying a 85.05 today just to build up for a race car or funs tripped down street car. I wanted the 4 lug wheels, but I suppose I can always convert to 4 lug later. hat group a car definately inspired me. Anyone have some pictures of the suspension and what not they used on that car. Wonder if it was a rack or steering box.
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero
S0LJAH
I love starions

Post by S0LJAH »

thrash wrote:whoever said narrowbodies lack in the looks department??
yea but imagine how much better it would look if it was a widebody :twisted:
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

Ok ok I apologise, didn't mean to offend anyone.. well.. i did.. but not the yanks who grace our forum.. thank you all for attending :beer

i figured no obese people come to this forum, since it'd be hard to drive a starion and have a belly large enough to be called obese :P
airbats801 wrote:I wanted the 4 lug wheels, but I suppose I can always convert to 4 lug later.
lol, might i ask why you want 4 lug wheels?

it's funny.. we always want what we can't have.. down under we want 5 lug.. up there you want 4 lug..
quest wrote:
project.r.racing
Dorifto!

Post by project.r.racing »

thrash wrote:lol, might i ask why you want 4 lug wheels?

it's funny.. we always want what we can't have.. down under we want 5 lug.. up there you want 4 lug..
swaps? :beer
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

project.r.racing wrote:
thrash wrote:lol, might i ask why you want 4 lug wheels?

swaps? :beer
It's nearly impossible to find a 4 stud wheel with a low offset.
You're forced to spend your life searching ebay, forums and yahoo japan looking for 2nd hand wheels that might fit! or $3,000 on a set of Simmons! :drool:
1985 JB Starion #157
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

^^ I guess that's true for Australia. I find it easier to find sweet 80s jap style low offset wheels in 4x114.3mm than 5x114.3mm in NZ. The low offset 5 stud wheels seem to be the typical rubbish like chromies etc for Commonwhores and Falcoons etc.

Lucky for us (and probably the States) there are heaps of AE86s, S13 Silvias and other common 4x114.3mm RWD 'drift' cars around so there's heaps of wheels to choose from.
ImageImage
E39A Galant VR-4 Evolution | A164A Eterna GSR | 6G72 RWD Conversion Forum
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

dirtygalant wrote:^^ I guess that's true for Australia. I find it easier to find sweet 80s jap style low offset wheels in 4x114.3mm than 5x114.3mm in NZ. The low offset 5 stud wheels seem to be the typical rubbish like chromies etc for Commonwhores and Falcoons etc.

Lucky for us (and probably the States) there are heaps of AE86s, S13 Silvias and other common 4x114.3mm RWD 'drift' cars around so there's heaps of wheels to choose from.
Where do you typically find them?
Got any links to examples of these wheels?
1985 JB Starion #157