Wakefield Park Track day Sun 3rd July

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
MrGenius
Big Dorifto

Wakefield Park Track day Sun 3rd July

Post by MrGenius »

I know im probably wasting my time posting this here cause no one has ever turned up but ill at least give you the opportunity.

We are holding another day at Wakefield park. The cost will be a set $145 per driver. All cars are welcome so if you have family/friends who have wanted to come to our days this is the best opportunity!! :D

The $145 includes your track time, ambulance and professional timing. You will need a Wakefield license, or CAMS license (can be obtained through the club) and a helmet plus suitable clothing. Track time will be 1-2 hours minimum plus the variety of events we will run throughout the day such as go to whoa, super sprints, drift and passenger sessions. Passengers will be free but still require a helmet, Wakefield/CAMS license and suitable clothing.

Entry forms can be downloaded from the RENEW website, www.renew.asn.au in the downloads section.

Anyone that has been to one of our days will know how much fun they are and how addictive it is. The atmosphere is great and as usual we will probably have some race cars and race drivers down for some tuition. So if you have been wanting to get to the track with some mates/family to have some fun or settle an argument we would love to have you along, regardless of what car you have, so long as you are having fun ;)

If you are interested please let me know and download the form. We will be organising accommodation the night before at Mike’s Manor.

Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

Great pics!

I'll be at Wakefield this weekend so wife controlled budget will not allow another event so soon.
MrGenius
Big Dorifto

Post by MrGenius »

I hear a kidney or left nut can pull enough $$$ to get you there :D
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

How do you think I funded the car?
MrGenius
Big Dorifto

Post by MrGenius »

Cookiemonster wrote:How do you think I funded the car?
Sperm donations? LOL
Will
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by Will »

Fantastic pics. Is that Mr. Enforcer's Corolla? That thing has huge tyres!

But I have the same excuse as Cookie, and the RENEW track day isn't a points scoring round for TCC. Keep posting however - I might have the time and money to come down one day.
MrGenius
Big Dorifto

Post by MrGenius »

Was Mr Enforcers corolla, my mate Trent has owned it for a few years now and its a 13B bridge port turbo S6 motor.
Its currently for sale at $23500 :D