urgent help by the weekend

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
mbrallying
[P] Plater austaz

urgent help by the weekend

Post by mbrallying »

Gday guys
Just wondering on the off chance somebody may have a set of QFM A1RM starion front pads sitting at home I could either buy or replace. Need some for a rally this weekend and have tried all the suppliers I can find with no luck (min 2 weeks).
Any help really appreciated.
Thanks heaps, Mark..
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

gsl rallysport usually have them in stock?

I was gonna put mine in this weekend, but seeing as my car won't be moving any time soon, if you really can't find any, you can have them, and give me the set you've ordered when they come in :)
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

the last set I used actually still had a lot of meat on them, so you can also have them - if i can find them that is
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
mbrallying
[P] Plater austaz

Post by mbrallying »

Thrash, your a lifesaver!
I'm not going to be able to pick them up mate, if you'd be able to express post them up that would be awesome. And If your happy with that I can send my new set straight down.
Msg me your phone number and I'll give you a ring to work it out, thanks again mate. Mark..
As long as I'm not watching the road out of the back window I know everything will be ok.