SOLD...ja ECI injector top seal's

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
brettdodds88
Dorifto!

SOLD...ja ECI injector top seal's

Post by brettdodds88 »

hi i got some ja injector seal's/seat's for around the injector wire's for sale well i think there called that or some thing like that for thos people that are going to rebuild there ECI unit.. $2 a pair... SOLD Sold Sold Sold :)
Last edited by brettdodds88 on Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IF YOUV GOT A STARION TURBO WELL THATS THE GO LOL
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Whoa. holy shit dude, where did you find those? Cool :)

On another note, do you reckon it'd be possible to fit different injectors into an ECI cap injection unit? If you got some standard style ones, made a nice job of trimming the plugs away, and soldered some wires directly onto the pins?

Probably not much point as you'd need an aftermarket ecu to tune them in, and then you may aswell go MPI I suppose.
brettdodds88
Dorifto!

Post by brettdodds88 »

ProZac wrote:Whoa. holy shit dude, where did you find those? Cool :)

On another note, do you reckon it'd be possible to fit different injectors into an ECI cap injection unit? If you got some standard style ones, made a nice job of trimming the plugs away, and soldered some wires directly onto the pins?

Probably not much point as you'd need an aftermarket ecu to tune them in, and then you may aswell go MPI I suppose.
i no right i was like what cool. i got them from a guy off ebay from wining a brand new ja injector for $65 retailed at $380that dosent get made no more and chucked the seal's/seat's in scored...um maybe so if there the same cc and have the same top end where thay slid in the cap. the one's that was in my eci were well i think cordia one's as iv noticed the old owner has trimed them back (the plastic) where the wiers are and solderd the wire's on. heres a pic of the cordia one's i think thay are http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/404/gedc0809b.jpg/ where the right one that i won off ebay the real ja look diff http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/gedc0801b.jpg/ on this one the ja injector has the rubber on it with the wire's coming threw it. there the same size's just diffrent wire set up and dont no in the cc's.iv got this one that i won off ebay that i can sell you its brand new but only one as i just got good tested one's off oldy :) thats if you need it one new one is better then a old one lol do it for what i got it for :)
IF YOUV GOT A STARION TURBO WELL THATS THE GO LOL
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Yeah, always good to have a spare.