Who lives in Bendigo - Vic?

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Who lives in Bendigo - Vic?

Post by TOMSUN »

1985 JB Starion #157
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

most civics on the road should be impounded.. not for driving like a hoon.. just driving like an idiot
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
2JA's
Big Dorifto

Post by 2JA's »

It's nothing to do with being a hoon capital, it's all to do with being the enforcement capital of the southern hemishpere, the head honcho of the TMU here had his daughter killed by a drink driver many years ago, and his vengence is yet to be satisfied
Where will it end
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

then the bitch should stop barking up the wrong tree and focus on drunks not kids
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
Nosaki Faki
I like starions

Post by Nosaki Faki »

2JA's.
It's nothing to do with being a hoon capital, it's all to do with being the enforcement capital of the southern hemishpere, the head honcho of the TMU here had his daughter killed by a drink driver many years ago, and his vengence is yet to be satisfied
Spot on that!
Mandatory inforcement under hoon law legislation for all offences , is how they put it.
Who wants to come up here for a cruise? :D
If at first you don't succeed, maybe skydiving just wasn't your sport!