What´s car do you drive most of the time?

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
robert26t
Enthusiast

Post by robert26t »

toysrus wrote:You couldn't help yourself to one of those shinny rice mufflers could you Rob ? :D

I'm going to be running a straight through 3" system soon and just ordered a $200 muffler with approx 1-2% flow restriction and enough quality to keep noise below 90dB :P Hopefully now I can go from 0-60 at the lights next to a police car without having to short shift my way through the gears to keep the noise down :x
:)nah, i couldnt. But i didnt just get it for looks, this car is going to get quite a few engine mods and quite possibly a turbo kit aswell. And the nice shinny rice muffler acually are a hi flow muffler and it does produce both better fuel economy and better performance just with that alone. so yeah, thay aint just for Rice applications.

Oh and did i mention the db level is under the legal limit. so i should be rite aslong as i dont rev to high next to a cop car as it gets loud at high rpm
starion4me
I've been here before

Post by starion4me »

i drive an e30 bmw 325 coupe. bit slow but reliable. Long live the starion!