WSID report 21/9/05

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
AXELR8
I love starions

Post by AXELR8 »

Don't quote times you can't back up, because
I could run 11's if i hang my ass out the window at half track and fart, to give me an extra boost before the 1000' mark!

I know it's only 12.4 for now, but i found a great curry place near me...

11's are in the bag!!

BTW.. Do you understand the fact that you are a wanker? :wanker

my 12.4 was run with an undersized intercooler.... if i get a bigger one, i rekon i could break into the 10's man!
(with fart assistance)
(maybe would help if i ran a 3 foot duct from my seat base, out the underside of the car?)
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

I have seen KC's Cordia do the passes he claims. I don't doubt them. The only thing is that I don't see it as any significant achievement. I would actually be ashamed to post it up considering the quickest Cordia in the world runs 10.4. Not to mention a street Civic has run a 12.8 on street tyres.

Either way, it's still a shitbox, and his attitude is even worse.
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
AXELR8
I love starions

Re: fgfrg

Post by AXELR8 »

King cordia wrote:Whos interior is stripped,not mine.nxt tme-on that night 14.6 is the best i could do after my clutch failed twice,im a 14.3 man,with no traction in second,so if i were to get bigger tires,a 13.9 can be posssibel wit my cra.
NXT tme-give me a complete escription of yor cars specs.
do it
run it
then quote it

not the other way around, you friggin moron!
Entaran
I love starions

Post by Entaran »

NXTIME wrote:I have seen KC's Cordia do the passes he claims. I don't doubt them. The only thing is that I don't see it as any significant achievement. I would actually be ashamed to post it up considering the quickest Cordia in the world runs 10.4. Not to mention a street Civic has run a 12.8 on street tyres.

Either way, it's still a shitbox, and his attitude is even worse.
Holy shit, is this the first bit of evidence that he actually did a 14.x pass?

I mean for fucks sake, my vr4 with 5 pounds of extra boost ran a 13.84. DO I ROCK YOUR WORLD NOW?????? You fucking tool.

For fucks sake, "I beat evo's and vr4s" yeah. sure. whatever.

14.2 is slower than a e1's stock 1/4 time. Let alone e4+.
Chryzla
Princess

Post by Chryzla »

i recon i could do a 14.3 in my sigma... well probibly a 16, but the point is a 14.3 is pathetic and not worth listening to. come back when you have a REAL time.
1983 JA Staz
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I recon I could possibly just make a quicker time then 21 seconds. Only just though :roll:
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

wtf... you guys get paid for those reaction times? IU:ve pulled off maybe 6 under .07 reaction times.. Best was a .001 Wish they gave us money here.. They give us a t shirt or some crap here I think... :glare:
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero
King cordia
tosser

Post by King cordia »

Chryzla wrote:i recon i could do a 14.3 in my sigma... well probibly a 16, but the point is a 14.3 is pathetic and not worth listening to. come back when you have a REAL time.
Your a fukwit,you just admit your car is crap,ha a sigma doing 14.3 with a factory astron 2.6 carby,yeh in your dillusional dreams.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

King cordia wrote:Your a fukwit,you just admit your car is crap,ha a sigma doing 14.3 with a factory astron 2.6 carby,yeh in your dillusional dreams.
Your a dickhead, ha a standard Cordia that beats modified evo's and vr4's,yeh in your dillusional dreams.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

KC... GAY, most people on here dont care what their car runs a 1/4 in, as long as it runs. i hate you roger!
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Yeah I can accept his 14.4 time quite happily, and the fact his car would be faster in a straight line than mine. I mean, a stock standard Cordia turbo could do that.

Its just his attitude and his inability to listen or discuss facts, that drives me up the wall.

When he made his first post, I thought it was a joke.
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
King cordia
tosser

sddsw

Post by King cordia »

I am the proudest owner of a cordia cos i didnt have to spend thousands of dollars to make my car go quick,unlike most of you,you all spend thosands,aftermarket turbos,fuel system,cams,and you all do like 12's 13's and say oh 14 seconds is slow,Do a time like that with no mods,similar to mine.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

Mate, my car stock as all shit, (not even boost) ran that time, so shove that up your ass and fuck off :beer
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by SOWTZ »

i recon i could do it with mods like yours. I/C, exhaust, but insted of 16-19psi(as i cant make my car do that) ill high flow the turbo as it will soon need a rebuild. my JA is full stock now cept boost controller that i dont put over 10psi. to run 14's isnt that hard.
P.S. i hate you roger
Last edited by SOWTZ on Tue Sep 27, 2005 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Re: sddsw

Post by SpidersWeb »

King cordia wrote:I am the proudest owner of a cordia cos i didnt have to spend thousands of dollars to make my car go quick,unlike most of you,you all spend thosands,aftermarket turbos,fuel system,cams,and you all do like 12's 13's and say oh 14 seconds is slow,Do a time like that with no mods,similar to mine.
and thats cool, thumbs up to you :) , but if you beat somebody in a higher specced car, its really a good idea to find out some more information about the other car, so you can say 'na I beat him because he hadn't tuned it yet' or 'he couldn't get traction' or just a casual 'not sure what happened, but I won!' rather than saying your car can beat this and beat that.

We're all proud of our cars, thats why we're here, but we dont try to be better than anybody else, we just enjoy our rides.

Congratulations on doing a good time, and for your wins with the reaction time, but try to take it easy on the 'best ever' stuff :)