Japanese translator needed.......have some pics 4 u :P

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Coming on to a Mitsubishi Starion forum and bagging Mitsi and saying how you wish they closed the doors is not a good idea. Even if your points are valid, nobody really wants to hear it :S

Also Ive towed 1400kg cars with front wheel drive cars and had no issues. If I was to do it on a regular basis I would get or rent a vehicle designed to do so.

Yes a RWD or 4WD will be better suited to industry or heavy family use than FWD. Most new Mitsubishi's come with FWD or 4WD options. I agree Magna, Diamante etc should be RWD instead of FWD, however, I dont want them to close their doors.

DASH engine was great for its time. Mitsi put its development on turbocharging, so the twin cam thing got put on hold. So the DASH was a pretty good effort. Toyota's 16 valve T-VIS was better, but the DASH is still a good engine.

Starion was the first car to get the DASH motor, but was more commonly used on Cordia's etc later in life.

Anyway, hello AB, welcome to the forums, you would be the third from Wellington.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)