1983 ja starion turbo 4 sale restored car reg: RAWBYU

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
SIRIUS
Enthusiast

Post by SIRIUS »

yes especaly if use maik a misstaike becoze peple can pay use out and its not nise.......
Valiant VJ E55 Charger
Valiant VK E57 Wagon
Valiant VF VIP 318 Fireball
Valiant VF-X hemi
Mitsubishi JA Starion

---------- THE MOPAR MAN ----------
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

everyone is broke here....very true. I am also sic of all you dreamers. (Not refering to a few of you whom do make genuine enquires) I work hard, bust my balls in fact, own a few companies that take care of me.. and yes I have some cash to spend on some toys... but this is a forum and i have a 3 starions, and heaps of other toys, so im here for knowledge and parts.... so, please stop your annoying bullshit bickering about time sheets and dyno readings...coz after all, who gives a f**k! Just go drive your car......
NachoMan
nearly postwhore

Post by NachoMan »

:o
:wtf:
rofl
:roll:
mickmc
Lil' Dorifto

Post by mickmc »

i second flavs comments!!! :twisted:
tmz_99
Harmful or fatal if swallowed

Post by tmz_99 »

flav wrote:everyone is broke here....very true. I am also sic of all you dreamers. (Not refering to a few of you whom do make genuine enquires) I work hard, bust my balls in fact, own a few companies that take care of me.. and yes I have some cash to spend on some toys... but this is a forum and i have a 3 starions, and heaps of other toys, so im here for knowledge and parts.... so, please stop your annoying bullshit bickering about time sheets and dyno readings...coz after all, who gives a f**k! Just go drive your car......
I mostly agree flav, however I for one have enough $$ and was genuinely interested in purchasing stuff from Jet-master, I spoke to him on numerous occasions and was prepared to give him the $ at such a point (as I am interstate) where he could demonstrate to me the validity of his claims. I forwarded him several methods with which he could send me the proof of his claims (which he claimed he had) and never recieved anything, in the end giving up on this transaction.

I wish him the best of luck in selling whatever it is he wants to sell this time around, however I hope the buyer gets what they pay for. (or in fact got what they paid for if his car is truly sold).
---------
TVR T350C