Any tough car in here

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
King cordia
tosser

3ded

Post by King cordia »

NXT TME-I live just 15 minutes away from it,The gates were open but they put out a sign saying event cancelled.Man it didnt even rain.Ill like to race anything new,like a starion,pajero would be mad.
My dash powerd cordia is like a ferrari,in a cordia chassis.
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Post by TD05 »

StazzyBabyYeah wrote:Maybe we should put an IQ test in there somewhere with the sign up to the forum.
shit, there goes half the membership!!!! :D
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
King cordia
tosser

eff

Post by King cordia »

See thats what i like about this forum,you can talk,and talk,and not having topics locked,like the silly people in cp has being doing.The most i had ther was 6 pages,I think my record there was 4 pages in four hours or somthing,after there ewas a heated argument/topic about my gsr.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

decoy wrote:there's starions on here?

this site is supposed to be for fans of the Star or Orion, not some car... pfft
CRAP! why didnt someone tell me!!! now i have to go and buy one of them too??!! where the fuk do you get a Star or Orion??
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

scum wrote:
decoy wrote:there's starions on here?

this site is supposed to be for fans of the Star or Orion, not some car... pfft
CRAP! why didnt someone tell me!!! now i have to go and buy one of them too??!! where the fuk do you get a Star or Orion??
Space.

You're going to need a bigger tow-car.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Re: eff

Post by Cookiemonster »

King cordia wrote:See thats what i like about this forum,you can talk,and talk,and not having topics locked,
Site management is discussing your situation. Keep repeating yourself over and over again and the status quo may change very quickly.
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Post by TD05 »

status quo hmmm
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
grumbly
Strut Braces

Post by grumbly »

good music that...
SOWTZ
Mine is bigger than yours

Re: eff

Post by SOWTZ »

King cordia wrote:See thats what i like about this forum,you can talk,and talk,and not having topics locked,like the silly people in cp has being doing.The most i had ther was 6 pages,I think my record there was 4 pages in four hours or somthing,after there ewas a heated argument/topic about my gsr.
Translation: “I like to clog up forums with crap so I can get attention, to make my self feel important. Those silly people on CP cottoned on to that and locked out my awesome posts, dam there oily hides! I think my record there was 4 pages in four hours, man what an ego trip :D ”
I have a car. I use it to drive to work, to drive to work I need petrol, petrol cost money, I must work to make this money… it’s a vicious cycle!
King cordia
tosser

fvfrg

Post by King cordia »

You gotta like the skylines for trying,Driving home after work,next lane hes on my side,his revving his 6 cylinder monster engine,revving,letting me know hes next to me,and hes ready to race,This skyline is turbo,lowerd silver,mags,P plater.had a passenger,both thinking,hey lets drag this old white piece of crap(ME).man did i embarress them both,hard,frigin hell,he couldnt even come close,hes way behind me,i can see him struggling to even overtake.NO chance mister skyline r32/33,or whatever it was,i wish i see him again so i can race his turbo bigblock,6 cylinder at the wsid,so i can show what cordia 1.8 litre power is alllllll about.

Man what will he thinkk now,i just got thrashed by a FWD 1.8.
rosco
Big Dorifto

Post by rosco »

seriously mate, you are in year 7 yeah?
Every Kilometre I drive Is Another Kilometre Closer to Having to Fix Something Else
King cordia
tosser

frfv

Post by King cordia »

Nah,im just a freak 1.8 single cam,cordia driver that whoops,and being underestimated by so called quick skylines.In other words im just a happy milk.
NXTIME
Registry Nazi

Post by NXTIME »

I'd gladly race you in my Skyline. But first you have to beat me in the Pajero :D
Please register your vehicle details on the AUSTRALIAN STARION REGISTRY <HERE>

1 x 3.2T
1 x 2.8T
3 x 2.6T's
1 x 2.0T
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Oh no not a Skyline :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying :crying
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Re: fvfrg

Post by Junkers »

King cordia wrote:You gotta like the skylines for trying,Driving home after work,next lane hes on my side,his revving his 6 cylinder monster engine,revving,letting me know hes next to me,and hes ready to race,This skyline is turbo,lowerd silver,mags,P plater.had a passenger,both thinking,hey lets drag this old white piece of crap(ME).man did i embarress them both,hard,frigin hell,he couldnt even come close,hes way behind me,i can see him struggling to even overtake.NO chance mister skyline r32/33,or whatever it was,i wish i see him again so i can race his turbo bigblock,6 cylinder at the wsid,so i can show what cordia 1.8 litre power is alllllll about.

Man what will he thinkk now,i just got thrashed by a FWD 1.8.
Seriously where the fuck did that come from, after all the people on this forum critercising you for talking about yourself constantly.. you take it one step further and release a fucking paper back, WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!