sigma turbo/starion exhaust manifold

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
dirtygalant
nearly postwhore

Post by dirtygalant »

Hehe yeap. I found that link on Cordia forums a while back and bookmarked it. Reminds me so much of my old Sigma GSR-X with the same motor. I'm fairly sure that intercooler is the same size as the VR-4 one, maybe a little smaller.

What are you doing with the rear axle? Are you going to somehow put those brakes on the Cordia? If not, I am interested to put them onto my Galant (will it right up).

The flex plate can be a bitch to take off. You just have to stop the crank from rotating. I took mine off while it was still in the car, and had a 1/2" drive power bar on the crank pulley rested up against the suspension so it couldn't move, while I was undoing the 6 bolts.
woops
Big Dorifto

Post by woops »

Thanks guys for the clarification of the oversea's sigma. So basically the sigma name was first in aus with the chrysler. So does that mean you guys in nz have heaps more spare parts and aftermarket parts for the starion engines than we do in aus. As there's much more variety of cars over there with the 4g63 or g63b turbo in em.
Sorry about this. I know a fair bit about the aussie mistys but not much about overseas models.