Sigh...

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

SpidersWeb wrote:
tmz_99 wrote:yeah, like a restricted..
illegal to drive and smoke now in NZ as well isnt it?
That was a joke / radio station prank.
Was it the rock?
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Yes it was.

Somebody beleived it, then I beleived them, then made a big bitching post on another forum to find out that it was a prank :P so I must say, it was a damn good one! Got a lot of people wound up pretty quick.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

I think the most irritating point of this is the stupid strategy they have put in place for selection of a "powerful vehicle"

Example one exmplifying stupidity of the NSW government.

Car A - A smart coupe, 800cc 4 banger with a turbo charger.
Car B - A lotus elise 111R. 2000cc 4 banger but incredibly potent.

Car A - Banned. Car B - Permitted.

The most annoying point is going to be for the next 6 months having to argue with any police that are on an off day, that havent been informed that current P plate holders are not affected by the change. I guarentee that any current P Plater who thinks that they will be able to say "I got my license before the change over period, so im not included" is going to have a nice arguement on their hands, as police officers (no offense to any, but this is just from what I have seen), are not the best informed of people when it comes to rules regarding P platers and defects and the like.

As I said, this new rule shouldnt affect me at all, but it still just doesnt make sense.

My 2 cents
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/