82 ja starion..............great car ....less motor

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

:D
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Ditto
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

are u following me around? *turns and looks* YOU ARE FOLLOWIONG ME AROUND!!!!
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

BOO!
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
sigmaguy
[P] Plater austaz

He never put any money in for the car to start with!

Post by sigmaguy »

flav wrote:Did the $$$ go through?
Of corse not ill include the emails he sent me!

Email 1

ok now to clear up the bullshit that is going on ......the reason i need to sell the car is iv had some bad luck on friday morning.
im trying to sell the car on the starion site so i can still get some decent feed back on ebay by still buying the car off you....it realy has nothing to do with you as the money has been put in your account and will clear tomorow or wednesday.
the guy who called you asked for the number as he is in the gold coast and cant afford to pay for a tow if i bring it home to me.
if you want to relist the car go ahead but dont give me bad feedback as iv tried to help you out with a sale after you have had it on ebay for 3-4 times without a sale.
you can either let the money clear and ill do what i can to have it picked up or have it sold again or tell me now if you want to relist the car and ill stop the money.

scott

Email 2

have the balls to answer your phone mate.
ok after reading the shit you wrote on the starion website you can stick you shit box up your ass.
i did what i cound to help you,iv paid for the car.....it isnt my problem or my foult the funds wont clear till after the weekend.
every one who asked about the car on the starion site was told that i didnt own the car as yet as i havnt paid for it yet.the only reason aaron called you thismorning is cos he is in your area and realy wanted it.
this has been nothing but a bloody headache and not worth the $275

iv contacted ebay and told them the story,they will block any negitive feed you try and put on me.
iv also set up phone and net banking and have cancelled the money.

thanks for nothing.
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

Is it possible for the mods to ban clowns like this?
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
hcca
Enthusiast king

Post by hcca »

I'm getting so sick of dickheads on ebay committing to buy things they have no intention of paying for. Waste of everybody's time.
sigmaguy
[P] Plater austaz

Post by sigmaguy »

hcca wrote:I'm getting so sick of dickheads on ebay committing to buy things they have no intention of paying for. Waste of everybody's time.
I agree with you 100% only had 1 other guy that tried to pull this stunt on another car i had for sale from Sydney wanted his father in law to look at the car after he won the auction he brought a screw driver with him and started pokeing wholes in 1 of the panels some people!
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

i did what i cound to help you
lol thats a good one in one of his emails...he helped you, by getting a car off you (which may or may not have been paid for due to bank delays) and upselling it for $1000 on top of the price he paid for it ?!

he even got one of his friends to think bout picking it up from your place...lol nice one, so he pockets $1000 and does nothing. middle man at its best :P
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Listen Carefully....
EBAY is an Auction.....you bid, you win, you pay, you take delivery. IN THAT ORDER.

sigmaguy..if you were in Melb. i would have bought the car from you in an instant.
sigmaguy
[P] Plater austaz

Latest update!

Post by sigmaguy »

No money ever hit my account from Scott whats so ever.
I readvertised the car on ebay with a few extras thrown in for $500 it sold for $510 it was paid for straight away its gone up noth.