starion questions

All technical questions and answers regarding starions, being modifications to maintenance.
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

That wouldn't suprise me in the slightest. I've seen people do some very odd things to these cars. I've seen from mild bizzarities such as stallion/fire decals, to the extremeties, like SR20 conversions.

But I do recall a while ago, a few years, Merc toyed with, I think they even made a prototype - front /rear mount family saloon. It weighed in at over 2.8 tonns or so, and ran 2x 7-something litre V10's. I had a mag article on it. It was just an economy box that thing.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

he's not being serious, trust me. and no it's not me
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

and at least floorit was funny, this guy is boring.

BURN
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Im an orcon boy, so it aint me either. It rattles me that he gives the rest of the NZer crowd a bad name... We take care of that quite nicely as it is! :P.
Sargeant_Khan
Enthusiast

Post by Sargeant_Khan »

true rotarys go bwap but so does my friends lancia delta. its all just the cam and exhaust.
PIZZA DELIVERY GUY....No more