Starion Meet at Wakefield Park

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
C Fernance
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by C Fernance »

How anyone want to know a dyno tuner in Sydney NOT to take it to give me a call!!!!
That doesn't sound good. What happened?
By day he is mild-mannered Chris Fernance, by night he becomes...ASTRON-man. "Defender of all things Scorpion, from the evil forces of COMMODORE-man"
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Post by WANTSOM »

Booked car in 2 weeks in advance. Rang again the day before to confirm. Got there in the morning and told "too busy", leave the car and we'll ring you when its done but told "hope you're not in a hurry". Rang that afternoon - "nup".

Rang next morning "nup, probably Monday, leave it over the weekend". Said forget it, I'll pick it up and take it elsewhere

Got there and found they had let it run back into the cyclone fence and in doing so took off chunks of paint from the 1 week old paint job. Cant even look after the car while its there.

The same "dont give a fuck" attitude carried through from the minute I got there to the time I picked it up.

INJECTION (im)PERFECTION IN BANKSTOWN!!!. They 'could' be good at what they do, but their customer service is SHIT.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

Sounds like a local exhaust place who 'forgot' about our job and totally stuffed up our plans :x

Anyone know a good exhaust place on the beaches?!?!?!
merlin
Enthusiast

Post by merlin »

who was that hg?
i need some work done as well.
Scorpy
[L] Plates

Post by Scorpy »

I've found 2 places in sydney to get exhaust work done, both great when it came to customer service and fitment. Carline mufflers at gladesville and Quickfit mufflers at Artarmon. All I had to do was book my car in a week before, drop it off and they did the rest, I didnt even have to tell them how I wanted it they just did it. Always pay in cash, saves you paying the gst!!!!
Crossbred Scorpion

The Best of Both Worlds!
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

merlin wrote:who was that hg?
i need some work done as well.
pm sent.

Will wait till this sat when we go back to see if they've remembered before I publicly diss them :D
LxS
I love starions

Post by LxS »

any other sydney people going on sunday besides ben and steve?

i'll be most likely heading down - would be good to catch up with some other starions
8 2 ' M i t s u b i s h i S t a r i o n W i d e b o d y
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

Sunday

Post by WANTSOM »

We were going but have now some extra work to do on the car that wasnt quite in the plans. (after a morning ski that is)

Yeay, winter is here and the other boats have 'soffed.
GLASS GLASS GLASS everywhere there's glass :D
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.