Your women. I want to buy them. How much for the little girl

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

Just wait until you meet the asian women here, you'll soon forget about this hottie.
Maybe it's my experience but I generally don't like most Aussie girls regardless of how hot they look. Why? Because the upbringing tends to give them a shit attitude, ridiculous expectations, often they are lazy in a numerous ways and they suffer from low moral/family/cultural values. Because of these things IMO they are not long-term material. Nocturnal sensations quite often, but nothing more. I learned long ago but didnt learn the lesson well enough: everything that glitters aint always gold. Of course there are exceptions to this but theres plenty of aussie guys that share my view. You have been warned turbofusion.
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
Komeuppance
Enthusiast

Post by Komeuppance »

Andrew needs to experience his first girlfriend anyway he can, let's not scare him away!!

-Robert
Now: Australian Compatible!
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

I may be able to offer a little bit of insight into this as I'm currently dating an Estonian girl who has decided to now stay in Melbourne. She has travelled and lived all over the world and Melbourne (she says) is the best city in the world. Who am I to disagree?

We have alot going for us in melbourne.

We have one of the worlds largest sporting arenas (MCG)
We host the Australian Open - one of only four grand slams.
We host the grand prix.
Less than 2 hours away we have snow (in winter).
We have beautiful beaches.
The ability to earn ALOT of money if your willing to work hard.
Fantastic health care (despite what people might say).
Freedom of speech.
Incrediably low crime.
Muiltple sporting events. The sports capital of the world.
In winter the city doesn't shut down, in fact we all rug up and go out to pubs and sit outdoors around fires and enjoy the changing seasons.

My girlfriend is from Estionia, she has has lived in germany, america and spain. She has visited england, s/e asia, egypt and so many that I get jealous with the stories...but her favourite is Melbourne. I would highly recommend it, however my only thing I would say to any foreigner thinking of coming to australia is this.

Fit in or fuck off.

Cheers Dave
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
turbofusion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by turbofusion »

The fit in or fuck off thing is not news to me. Here I am in small-town China. You have to follow customs and learn the language. I already know a bunch of strange Aussie language from spending time with this girl, ha.

I know what you are talking about. I've met plenty of American girls with off-putting attitudes. I'm sure there are plenty of decent ones, just as there are likely plenty of decent AU ladies. Oh well.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

madeofmilo wrote:Fit in or fuck off.
just like everyone did when they first came here and found the indigenous tribes hey?
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
enthuzed
Austarion Occupant

Post by enthuzed »

thrash wrote:
madeofmilo wrote:Fit in or fuck off.
just like everyone did when they first came here and found the indigenous tribes hey?
Sure, we showed them guns and booze. They soon figured out how they both work! (You pot-stirring bastard thrash! :wink:)
Reduce fuel costs by 15-20% & cut emissions by 1/3rd...
Increase engine performance & prolong engine life...
How?
Click the website button below & watch the 3 minute video.
thrash
Austarion Occupant

Post by thrash »

not trying to stir any pots - merely pointing out that the "fit in or fuck off" phrase is quite offensive to some.
quest wrote:
WANTSOM wrote:Personally, I find sloppy boxes very unsatisfying. I like them tight and taught to the point that if you dont have to push to get it in then its probably too old and time to get a new one :P
don't try explaining that to her tho..... just leave. lol
turbofusion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by turbofusion »

As an American, I have to get used to slightly or extremely offensive phrases and terms when living/working in another country, haha. Just roll with it and tell them you slept with their mom last night. There are usually two possible scenarios when that is done. Everyone laughs and drinks another beer, or they smash the beer over your head and everyone goes to jail.

Sounds about right, I'd say...

lol
jwebb2876
I've been here before

Post by jwebb2876 »

I hate Melbourne. Been there once, never again.
The people are rude, arrogant, pretentious fucktards, the roads are fucked and confusing as hell, everything's way too expensive and no-one can drive for shit.
The same goes for all capital cities, but Melbourne's the worst.
No offence to any Melbournians who read this, but that's my experience with the place.
Last edited by jwebb2876 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Speed isn't everything; you gotta look cool on the touge too."- Keiichi Tsuchiya
gj2600.wordpress.com
1320ft
almost postwhore

Post by 1320ft »

Melbourne,

Two words....................

Hook Turns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF?
The Forum Parts Guy

www.vibrantperformance.com for all your performance fabrication needs

IRS OUTLAW, 2.3L VR4 Powered X235 Drag Car

Here to run out of your life & take all your money!
turbofusion
Lil' Dorifto

Post by turbofusion »

I've been watching fullBOOST videos for years now, and have always seen Calder Park, but never checked where it was. I did today and found it was in Melbourne. How cool is that? I've been looking at some of Australia's fastest cars from the city I'm now thinking about trying to go to. Funny. Makes me want to go more, being a motorhead.