Vertex bodykit

Technical questions and ideas regarding how your Starion looks inside and out, bodykits to stereos.
SpidersWeb
postwhore!

Post by SpidersWeb »

Ok my 2cents

From the front, it looks like someone drove in to a wall, and didn't stop. In my opinnion the front kit is the most tackiest POS I've seen in a long time.

The sideskirts and spoiler are ok, not my choice but ok, but the front is aweful, purely aweful.

Why is the bumper flat like that? Also the sudden scoop outwards at the bottom of the air damn isn't my thing. But the flat bumper and that munted thing hanging off the front of it, what is that?

Honestly looks like its been roughed up.
1997 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IV 4G63BT
1996 Nissan Maxima VQ30DE (for sale, suit someone who likes the feel of boats when driving)
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

looks to me like a coltspeed one with a jb bumper instead of the ja style lights. :?
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

whats worse is to have a front dam and HATE IT!!!!! arrrgggghhhhh! but it looks better than nothing, but i hate it, yes, but look at it without it. i know, but just look at it!!!! i know, i'll pull it off and burn it, that way i cant put it back on. but if i burn it what do i do with the skirts and so on? i know, i'll burn them too. but i dont mind them. so i wont burn them. but then i dont have a front dam and it looks silly. i know, i'll put the dam back on and have another look. nope, i still HATE IT!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

dilemmas, dilemmas......
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

scum, its not what you think looks good on your car, its what everyone else thinks!
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

oooohhhhhh..... bet if u saw a pic you would hate it. :D
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

decoy wrote:scum, its not what you think looks good on your car, its what everyone else thinks!
HAHA, lol, very topical :)