FOR SALE - boot mounted perspex roof spoiler

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
HWYSTR
I like starions

FOR SALE - boot mounted perspex roof spoiler

Post by HWYSTR »

Perspex boot mounted roof spoiler.

came with my primer 1983 gsr2 a few years ago. good condition. very rare. I have only ever seen one other.

will try for pics if anyone is interested

txt me 027 340 2333 or message me via this website

also for sale:
boot mounted perspex roof spoiler
Parcel tray
lower boot mounted rubber spoiler
6 mudflaps (2 of non turbo)
grey dash (complete, but needing a bar screwed in to hold up glovebox
NiuginiStaz
Lil' Dorifto

Perspex boot roof spoiler

Post by NiuginiStaz »

hey Matey,
I would be interested in this. How much $$$?? and any pics.

regards

sam
Shoe string budget starion. Dont know why I bother anyway
FST4RD
almost postwhore

Post by FST4RD »

Yeah how much???
kiwi2
[L] Plates

Post by kiwi2 »

just woundering did your primered starion have kiljoy etiched into some of the windows???cant remember number plate maybe po.... should of come with a rear parcal tray to.. :D used to be white in colour...
HWYSTR
I like starions

Post by HWYSTR »

HAHA yeah thats the little mother fucker !!! Na it never came with a parcel tray,

I peeled of the paint and saw it had been about 3 different colours before primered (red, white and blue I think)

that bastard was the rustiest fucker Ive ever seen, was good as a donor car but I never made anything on it.. i think I lost a grand... and when your 16 with only 3k to your name thats alot.

its funny I list it on trademe and no NZers is interested, I lit it on here and I get NZers wanting it.

will get a photo on monday if the camera decides to work.. cant do it today cuz im going to see guns and roses... be jealous, oh yes, be jealous :twisted:
kiwi2
[L] Plates

Post by kiwi2 »

i owned that car in 2000 it used to be mint before i bought it,was owned by an old islander guy as i used to see it around manurewa all the time..then one day i saw it in pick a part so i bought the whole car for $150 towed it home put some oil in it smoked bad i think the old guy must of thought it blew the engine i put a new turbo on it went mint :D ..took off the pin striping primed it only rust it had then was front window inside behind the dash in the middle..if its the same guy yeah hes a dickhead i looked for him for ages,i sold him that starion and a red one and let him pay it off got $500 went to his house in manurewa parents said he went up north but would tell me where even after i told them my story,then i got in trouble with the cops some one riped up there lawn one night and totaled the letterbox :roll: he drove a light blue starion..the po plates were from the red one but he put them on the primer one to drive it home there probably still on there...oohh well..
trackone
[P] Plater austaz

Post by trackone »

I will buy right now due you accept pay-pal
HWYSTR
I like starions

Post by HWYSTR »

yeah that guy has about 3 starions. he was a bit of a wanker as well. I drove 600 odd kms to check it out and he pretty much pressured me into handing him over the cash (we were in the middle of nowhere about 100kms from nearest town..)

I payed $1000 for it plus $700 to get it towed to Tauranga

He lives up in dargaville.. you want his address ? I might still have it. otherwise all you need to do is go into the post office and pay $2 for a record of ownership. it will tell you all of the previous owners details. just say " im looking at buying a car, would like to know its history..."

his trademe username is Lift or Lift2 ( I can get the exact for you if you want)

he left it parked in a paddock... I only ever drove it about 20 metres ! then it stayed in my driveway undercover untill I bought my gold one.

I sent it to picka part about a year ago after I sold the trans and engine setup.

Im guessing now its making a good toaster or oven, or chair for a japanese family.

I am still out of town for a few days. I will get back home and take a look at its condition and estimate a price from their

I dont know about paypal. I have a Pay pal account but am unsure If I can accept payments - being an "international" user
kiwi2
[L] Plates

Post by kiwi2 »

if you still have his adress i,ll have it or else next time im in nz i,ll visit the post shop...then i,ll pay him a visit one nite....you should of told him you have to go to the bank anf dget the money out...he give me a sob sob story so i tryed to help him out then he stoped paying and become mr tough guy...then vanished ...i will give him shit on every trademe action he puts up....cheers for the help dude...as long as that guy can do internet banking he should be able to put straight into your account in nz..i do it from the uk to nz.. :wink:
HWYSTR
I like starions

Post by HWYSTR »

yeah, I know eh.. I was 16-17 and drove there on my motorbike to save gas so was all on my own at the time.

He is a white guy around 30-40 wife and kids..

sweet will look into that internet banking.