starion 4 sale show car 11sec beast

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

jet-master wrote:my starion is one of the best in melb
now that could be a legitimate call, all we need are some pics of the car in daylight and a dyno sheet or something. not a flash lit pic of the rear bumper and a dirty engine bay.
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Post by Cam »

actually i honestly doubt thats is at all possible decoy. He's comparing his car to borbet.
'Look Daddy I'm A Farmer'
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

and isn't MEAN4 in melb? plus kons staz with borbets old motor in it. theres some good starion out there jet-master, i just don't think your looking hard enough.
Project2501
I like starions more

Post by Project2501 »

Guys, does anyone remember my post "Paging AVOJET"?????

Beaten by a Prelude. Nuff said. That prelude does 16's BTW, proven at Heathcote.

To be honest though, we both had passengers. Saw the car the other day, Its running a stock JA intake with some AVO turbo.

Chris, I would still like to see you on the road someday regardless.

cheers

tom.
..More than meets the eye..
StarionChef
Creme Brulé

Post by StarionChef »

it does 11s with the original single coil ignition too, very impressive

Was the motor built by AVO?
Ford G6ET 458wkws
logik
I love starions

Post by logik »

Well MY starion makes more than 1rwkw, and it does a quarter mile under 20 seconds.

THERE, IM NOT BOASTING ;)
jet-master
Lil' Dorifto

Post by jet-master »

the pic of my engine was when i first bourght the car ive put $15.000 into the motor
Barney
Scorpion King

Post by Barney »

Now thats Different story!
Get Stroked! 2.3ltr EVO engine
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

jet-master wrote:the pic of my engine was when i first bourght the car ive put $15.000 into the motor
Totally plausible. You've erased all doubt. You have the best Starion in the world.
jet-master
Lil' Dorifto

Post by jet-master »

well the car has had epa problem's now getting ready 4 a new turbo and mainfold's ill c u on the street and as 4 that honda shit box i laugh at shit box's like that and the other night i had sum guy at 6 in da morning lookin at my starion u's will all feel the pain
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

What!? It's sold!? I've missed the boat. Im in pain. What ever he is offering, I'll double it.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

well actually i'll challenge u to the best starion in the world! i put a gto engine and interior in... i'll post pics but they're all of the old engine setup... i got time slips to prove it as well! but they're from the old engine as well...

so how well do u know this jagsr-king guy eh?
StarionChef
Creme Brulé

Post by StarionChef »

jet-master wrote:well the car has had epa problem's now getting ready 4 a new turbo and mainfold's ill c u on the street and as 4 that honda shit box i laugh at shit box's like that and the other night i had sum guy at 6 in da morning lookin at my starion u's will all feel the pain
...the other night i had sum guy at 6 in da morning...?

Jet-master, we have kids getting on here from time to time telling us similar fantasy stories, but your the best so far :)

Keep up the great work!
Ford G6ET 458wkws
Project2501
I like starions more

Post by Project2501 »

Chris,

Why would you call that Honda a shitbox when it beat you in 2nd gear as soon as Vtec opened up?? What is your car then, shittier than shit?

Please dont abuse cars that you cant beat. I dont know if I can beat yours, thus I havent abused it yet. Consideration please.

$15,000 or $15.00? All i saw was a polished cam cover, JA intake, some turbo, no cooler (oil or air) or anything at all. Please elaborate on where that money was spent?

cheers

tom.
..More than meets the eye..
jet-master
Lil' Dorifto

Post by jet-master »

[a new turbo gt35/40 pro hks turbo stainless mainifolds inlet and eughst 70mm xf throttle body 800cc injectors stainless fuel-rail 3inch piping hks intercooler new oil cooler micro-tech comp 700hp fuel pump 3.9 lsd full raceing port and polish forged pistons rods evo crank oring block cooper=head gasket b-4 epa i use testing a sounata mainifold which with a mild still eghst mainifold and psr wasgate on 28psi it dyno 455hp@rear truth the car now is getiing stainless mainifolds inlet and eughst its should make over 500hp hopefuly when the car is finshed keep our eye on full boost ill b at coulder very soon