WTD - 2nd hand LINK ECU - pref from a 4G63T

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Grifstar
Big Dorifto

WTD - 2nd hand LINK ECU - pref from a 4G63T

Post by Grifstar »

Hi everyone... Given up on the injection, nobody has any other injectors I can try.. just cant seem to get to the bottom of the problem... see my other topic for starion injectors if you want to know what im on about.... Oscar was a huge help, but he not in NZ haha...

Anyway the answer to the problem... Chuck a link in it... dont want to spend too much so older versions fine... Holla if you can help out!

Cheers
Cadi

Show Image: Image
Big Blue Mean Green
zaidja83
I like starions

Re: WTD - 2nd hand LINK ECU - pref from a 4G63T

Post by zaidja83 »

Grifstar wrote:Hi everyone... Given up on the injection, nobody has any other injectors I can try.. just cant seem to get to the bottom of the problem... see my other topic for starion injectors if you want to know what im on about.... Oscar was a huge help, but he not in NZ haha...

Anyway the answer to the problem... Chuck a link in it... dont want to spend too much so older versions fine... Holla if you can help out!

Cheers
Cadi
Mate...try some other car forums as well..ya never know ya luck. A mate of mine picked up a 2nd link ecu from the WRX STi forums for $250.00.
Just a thought mate
Grifstar
Big Dorifto

Post by Grifstar »

Thanx, on it already!! Also posted on MSport, and D1NZ... What other ones are there?? never really looked...
Big Blue Mean Green