The Demise Of Flawless

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
FlawlessVictory
tosser

The Demise Of Flawless

Post by FlawlessVictory »

Just a quick rundown.

There are already a few the old jelous haters of mine in this forum, those whinging haters of mine want to race me and show off what there cars are made of, some of these people have put up a $25000 $50000 bet, WHATEVER, also there is ALOT of ALL TALLK AND NO ACTION big mouth flapping gums, WHY well its true, all talk and no action.

Allot of youse hate my car so much and youse wanna whoop mt car in a race, well to remid you hating FOOLS, YOUE HAD A CHANCE, to proove what yopu got, well did youse NO.

How many of youse attended the track day last yeah HUH, HOW MANY STREET STARIONS CAME, HUH, NONE, well there you go, it just shows that youse are all talk no action no good nicks.

You talk rubbish about my car, well why didnt youse come, chicken shits, you all talk rubbisgh all the time.

I went to wakefield park to race, and i was expecting some big head starion owners to come, STREET STARION owners, well it just shows that youse are all talking MACHO bullshiat.

I went to wakefioled park and only 1 RACE SPEC STARION WAS THERE, no street starions, chjicken shiats, so before youse talk constant runbbsish, id suggest youse put your big mouths wee your brains is.

My cordia was there for a challenge and no one came, i wonder why. Youse can kiss my ass if youse wanna race me now, you had a chance. To those idiots that wrote stupid stuff about me in my threades ETC, well this goes especially to youse .

All talk no action.

Cordiapower was informed
ausarion was informed

WHO CAME = NO ONE, so t5here you gom, thats why i dont give a rats arse what yous say cos your all keyboard warriors with big moutrhs with big heads, trying to act tought and fast.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Re: YES WE CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH

Post by Cookiemonster »

Cliff notes..
FlawlessVictory wrote:blah blah blah IM SO GOOD blah blah blah YOU ALL SUCK blah blah blah YOUTUBE RULES blah blah blah EVERYONE LOOK AT ME blah blah blah
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

rofl

He managed to use up his last 2 warning quite quickly this weekend! He couldn't stick to the rules, he was aware of them, he had his second chance, he knows he blew it all by himself, so he is not welcome anymore.

ooooh w00t! 3 more posts till i'm 4k!!! what a loser! :beer
_

Re: The Demise Of Flawless

Post by Cookiemonster »

I especially like this line
FlawlessVictory wrote:so before youse talk constant runbbsish, id suggest youse put your big mouths wee your brains is.
Apparently we need to replace our brains with our mouth, and then urinate on it.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

I haven't heard of this 'Run BB Sish' language he speaks of either... :wtf:
_

Post by WidebodyWoody »

I didn't know there was a post about this bullshit race?
Barney
Scorpion King

Post by Barney »

I wana race him!!!!!! My car is still licensed
Get Stroked! 2.3ltr EVO engine
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

Roger the only person who is chicken shit is you given that so many people have challenged you to a race and yet you come with an excuse not to race but in the same breath claim you have beaten this car and that car even though you car problem. Good on you roger, you are such a hero, i wish i can put a towel over my face and go on youtube and talk shit. In the end no one really cares, your only claim to fame is you are a retard and everyone hates you.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
DanVR4
Dorifto!

Post by DanVR4 »

You give Mitsubishi owners a bad name.

No one came because no one cares. Please go away
2.3L VR4 - 300awhp
STARZILA
I love starions

Post by STARZILA »

DanVR4 wrote:You give Mitsubishi owners a bad name.

You also give Australians a bad name............... rofl
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

More like the whole human race a bad name rofl
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
JPC
almost postwhore

Post by JPC »

Reckon he'd be a great candidate for the Darwin Awards if he had an accident :wink:

Nah, that's a dreadful thing to say - but the topic is 'The Demise of Flawless', and he did say:
FlawlessVictory wrote: ...whinging haters...big mouth flapping gums...hating FOOLS...MACHO bullshiat...chjicken shiats...youse talk constant runbbsish...put your big mouths wee your brains is...idiots...i dont give a rats arse what yous say...big moutrhs with big heads
I looked up most of those words in the dictionary, and could only find 'fools' and 'macho'. I tried to pronounce the rest, and they sounded really rude - so demise is a good thing :wink:
Starion nutter since 1988...
1983 JA, 1984 JA, 1985 JB (all rego'd, all running :D )
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

I don't think I have ever read the word 'youse' so many times in one post before. I feel more westie just from reading that.
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

FlawlessVictory wrote:Just a quick rundown.

There are already a few the old jelous haters of mine in this forum, those whinging haters of mine want to race me and show off what there cars are made of, some of these people have put up a $25000 $50000 bet,

You couldn't come up with $50, $50,000 is out of your reach you povo fuck grow up get a job or go bad to grade school and learn how to read and write.
1982 Ja single cam 4g63 342.6bhp @ the wheels full show car imaculate
1985 Jb Fully stock original imaculate
2005 Ford Transit Jumbo & 2008 transit mwb
2008 VW Caddy Maxi 2006 hiiace commuter
2010 Toyota pardon kakadu and 2011 hiiace
2010 and 2013 VW Crafter 50 OH
2012 GLX R triton
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

kit wrote:grow up get a job or go bad to grade school and learn how to read and write.
ROFL I think you need to go BACK to school also Gary.