VR-4 engine inspection

Display your ride and post power figures, dyno runs, drag and circuit times.
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

WidebodyWoody wrote:Old fart, street racing is fun and cool. Didn't you learn this from the fast and the furious. LOL LOL LOL
I live my life a quarter mile at a time rofl
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero
kit
Enthusiast king

Post by kit »

unlike most starion owners flav and i can afford the 50k line up.
1982 Ja single cam 4g63 342.6bhp @ the wheels full show car imaculate
1985 Jb Fully stock original imaculate
2005 Ford Transit Jumbo & 2008 transit mwb
2008 VW Caddy Maxi 2006 hiiace commuter
2010 Toyota pardon kakadu and 2011 hiiace
2010 and 2013 VW Crafter 50 OH
2012 GLX R triton
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

airbats801 wrote:I live my life a quarter mile at a time rofl
Just released on Blu-ray!!! haha, mmm hi-def rice
_

Post by Sargeant_Khan »

I agree with kit something definately needs to be done about this guy maybe you and flav should put your money together and buy assassins to kill him or maybe some arcade games for yourselves so you stop feeding him and giving him a reason to live your like the hamster that gets zapped only you guys keep coming back for the biscuit maybe you will be better off if you just ignore him and you might be able to sleep at night kit.

Capital at the start of your paragraph and a fullstop at the end.....right? rofl rofl rofl ZOMG U FUCKING FEEDERS
PIZZA DELIVERY GUY....No more
FlawlessVictory
tosser

Post by FlawlessVictory »

My cordia will be capable of doing 11's when i have it sorted out and thats still with my dash engine, it will be fully setup to do it, its just at this point im only 60% complete and race ready.
Even tho i still drive the car and all its good, but it just depends on how i push it.

I better not comment much cos as i have said in the past id do things and people would just disbelive of what it can do, and when i do the things people say i wouldnt do they get rocked.

So yeah, this would be another saying, the date is > 17.2.07, Dont forget what i say, cos in future ill be back and ill proove to those that AGAIN that say i wouldnt be able to achieve things.Remember how i said things MONTHS IN ADVANCED in the past, and in that time frame i was told all kinds of things that it wont ever happen etc, well i dont need to explain of result, cos everybody here knows already.

I have absolutly no hesitation racing against a starion, if you have 150kws, 190kw or 250hp, when i have the single cam running how its supposed to, beware cos i wont be teh nervous one cos there is no mitsu car that scares me, that goes to starions too, I may get lots of challenges from members, but you know what, i get challenges from lots of people.

EXAMPLE > I have been asked and bugged by a person from a partiqular forum for a few days now wanting to race me, this person is so willing and confident that he woyuld whoop me, do you know what he drives, a factory HOLDEN ASTRA Turbo, you know the ones, the factory 140kw new modern cars.

Some of the people that wants to race me feel confident that they would beat me, thats why i dont bother cos i dont wanna waste my time racing against slow "its".

Dont worry, ill notify everyone when the car is finished,also you might think to yourselves >

Big power
fwd
cordia gsr = NO TRACTION, SLOW TIMES, EASY TO BEAT.

Well guess what, when i race next time, i wont be using my street 185's, ill either have > 235's or proper race drag tyres in the fronts, like mickey tompsons etc. So dont worry about traction.

Also if you forgotton, ill have my nitrous running and methanol injection, so id suggest you realise what the car will have when racing and what your up against.think of that too besides just the dash engine.
Cookiemonster
Mother Goose

Post by Cookiemonster »

FlawlessVictory wrote:...blah blah blah...
You have no idea what modesty is.

Deeks.. you ready to launch the ejector seat?
FlawlessVictory
tosser

Cookiemonster wrote:

Is that post of mine too much for you, i had members ask me things in their posts, so im replying, what is it that you cant handle HUH, getting rid of me cos i just done a explanation is a piss weak excuse of a reason for you to bann me cook.

P.S I am a tool.
RiceThief
my mangina paid for my staz

Post by RiceThief »

What people cant stand is your constant boasting of your cordia. You know why people want to race you, to shut you up because you think you are king and no one can compete. Instead of talking shit and backing up your claims and racing cars which are infact faster than yours you ignore it and instead claim you beat this car and that car. Who really gives a shit until you are willing to step up. You dont have a monster cordia, its above average at best so get over yourself, there are much faster cars out there and they dont boast like you do. Fact of the matter is there are many reasons to ban you, the fact that you are roger makes it easier to do, i keep on pressing the eject button but nothing happens, must be malfunctioning much like your brain.
Starions are a disease, the only cure is poverty.

Project Grand Sport Racing Five
FlawlessVictory
tosser

I like to touch myself in inapproriate places.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

Cookiemonster wrote:

:beer

that was definitely over the top... :x
_

Post by hoongirl »

rofl
FlawlessVictory wrote:I like to touch myself in inapproriate places.
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

Yes Roger, but we can actually spell....and we don't need to hide our faces behind tablecloths on a public internet site.

If your car is as great and wonderful as you say, good on you.... but seriously Roger, noone on here cares about you or your car.

Hate to break that to you.
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

flav wrote:Stop it.........!!

Rodger, where and when.
Hopefully another forum!
_

Post by igottasicjb »

I've still got alot of work to go on my jb, but once its finished i'll go 10 laps of queensland raceway with you or as many 1/4 miles runs as you want. I'll even put money on it so you feel like a real street racer "2g buy in man winner takes all" LOL
I'm sure alot of guys on this forum who are serious about racing IE: (track racing) are willing to do the same just to shut you up. So until you do something like this and show hard evidence its easy "just shut up"

because...........

#1 Your mechanical knowledge is crap.

#2 I've seen better grammar and spelling from a 5th grader which when your trying to convince us all about the fastest cordia in the world it makes you sound like a real dickhead.

#3 Everyone is over your shit and we don't care!!!!!!
boost = the replacement for displacement
<<<PIGS can fly
DanVR4
Dorifto!

Post by DanVR4 »

I think it's really funny...

You go on about how no one wants to race you...

I don't like or condone street racing. That said if/when I do, the car I'm lining up has to be something special
2.3L VR4 - 300awhp