STOLEN... LARGE REWARD

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

STOLEN... LARGE REWARD

Post by bigmoz »

hello everyone,

in the past 8 months i have been slowly building up a mitsubishi jb starion. and for the last week or two it seemed like i was going to have the car reged by the end of this week the car has had a full multi point convertion the runs on a microtech ltx-8 but in the past week while i have been waiting on parts it has been parked aroud the corner of where it was having the work done in doncaster victoria. it was only to my knowege tis morning when i went to start the car and it wouldnt that the

-microtech ltx8
-handset and lead
-boost gauge
-indicators

had been stolen. any direct lead to the where about will be rewarded. i am willing to pay more then what the parts are worth for the information about the thief ie where abouts or name. the matter has been reported to the police and the car has been fingerprinted.

thankyou for your time

morris nervo
chopyou@hotmail.com
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

82 JA, blueprint SIRUS 4g63, dumped and a cooler 17's, exhaust... DEAD :(
big moz (chopyou@hotmail.com)
WidebodyWoody
Woodwide

Post by WidebodyWoody »

:x I hate dickheads like that. Good luck on your quest for revenge.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Fuck sorry to hear about that. Hope all your shit turns up again :x
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

2 things

1) that sucks dick and when you find the guy I'll help you beat the shit out of him

2) fuck my car is there too!
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
toysrus
400HP by 2007!

Post by toysrus »

Put pics up of the indicators, if they're anything special as the other items are pretty generic and will be hard to spot out.......unless there is certain scratches on 'em ?
Computer games don't affect kids I mean if PacMan affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music :D
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

Post by bigmoz »

will post pics asap i have the numbers that where on the back of the microtech aswell so if they do end up selling i might be able to find the CU*T that way...... by the way if you are the cu*t reading this right now hope you enjoy walking cause you wont be able to do it for too much longer if i find you... love all ways

big moz :pimp
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

82 JA, blueprint SIRUS 4g63, dumped and a cooler 17's, exhaust... DEAD :(
big moz (chopyou@hotmail.com)
nzgsr
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by nzgsr »

that fucking sux people that do that should b shot hope u find them
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

This is not the first time this shit has happened. There is someone lurking right here on the forum that has stolen shit from us before yet we still see him post. There is little doubt that this is the work of someone we know. I will offer the same as moz offers for these people to be dobed in or found. I have had enough, if your jelous because someone works harder and saves more and has sacrificed to get to where they are and this shit happens then you need to fuk off to the 'How To Commit Suicide' Forum. If i find you fuckers u will bleed. We already have cctv here to cover the work area because of this activity. Unfortunately this happen in the public car park out back. Big Moz's car was the only one affected.
These are the pics of the leftovers...
fr335tyl3r
I'm Sorta Reformed!

Post by fr335tyl3r »

That sucks dude, hope that you find the person responsible and they get whats coming to them. I would go mental if that happened to my car and I found the person responsible...

My condolences :(
Multipoint Conversion Underway
http://starions.fr33z3.net/mpi/
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

We will find them......all of us together......the reward will be anounced shortly, and it will be well worth it.
Starion VR4
almost postwhore

Post by Starion VR4 »

Man that sucks, hope U catch the Bastard!!! Contact Microtech & advise them , but inform them if any1 is looking for a wiring harness for this unit to notify the police!! :beer

30PSI,2.4L! Wolf 3D Ver 4. VR4 Head.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

If the forum can help in any way guys just ask! That sucks teh balls.
_

Post by flav »

All you Western people, keep yr eyes peeled. This will eventually unfold.
JPC
almost postwhore

Post by JPC »

flav wrote:All you Western people, keep yr eyes peeled. This will eventually unfold.
I might be a little too far out west :wink: , but I sure hope you catch the thief.
Starion nutter since 1988...
1983 JA, 1984 JA, 1985 JB (all rego'd, all running :D )
TOMSUN
Group buy King

Post by TOMSUN »

I fully agree that it is a fellow starion owner... (and most likely on this forum)
I can not believe that someone would do somethink like this... :twisted:

Even though I'm in Sydney, I will also contribute to the reward...

We have to find fcukers like this...
1985 JB Starion #157