Adelaide - 28-Jan-07 Finally Cruised! + Pics

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

not sure if i've seen you around. the other red one with custom plates is whodini, havn't seen him around in a while, forum or on the road. i keep seeing all these new ones around, all stock.
_

Post by tint »

sounds like all the oldies are pulling the stock ones out the shed and selling them to all these young punks that have know idea what they have! the cars are 24 years old it will fuck up if you treat it like a racecar eveyday. thats my 2 cents.
starion (sex on wheels)Image
stazzaholic
Newcomer

waste of time

Post by stazzaholic »

that was ur 2 cents worth? and ur point was? yes the car is 24 years old and yes its cops a floggin every day yet it still keeps going and going. And who u callin a young punk? ur probably younger than me and ur definately dumber than me so why not find something usefull to say or go and ask ur mummy 4 a bitty u cretin
Lookin for people in SA with Starions to go on croozes with, share information etc etc
tint
Big Dorifto

Post by tint »

i'm 30 and had my car for 6 years i think i know a bit more than you. your car will blow up if you hammer it every day trust me.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

all cars will blow up if you hammer it every day :) there settled.

Should we set a date so we have something to work towards? the car park in front of the botanic gardens was a good meeting spot for the last cruise i went to, easy access as well. Shall we meet there in november?
_

Post by Starion_Turbo »

think last cruise departed from a race course, unless i missed one.
Powerplant: Chipped stock ECU, 2044cc, 8.5:1, head intake enlarged and polished, exhaust manifold enlarged,
Balance-shafts eliminated, Intercooled, TC06 @ 10psi, 2.5" high flow exhaust system and dump pipe.
tint
Big Dorifto

Post by tint »

is your car running yet decoy?
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

it was a cordia meet gadget and i attended, first encounter with the grumblebars.

It's still running, but havn't replaced the alternator yet so it doesn't run for more then a day ;)
_

Post by Starion_Turbo »

decoy wrote:it was a cordia meet gadget and i attended, first encounter with the grumblebars.

It's still running, but havn't replaced the alternator yet so it doesn't run for more then a day ;)

Ur just lazy deeks, you gotta get some stuff sorted out b4 any cruise happens
Powerplant: Chipped stock ECU, 2044cc, 8.5:1, head intake enlarged and polished, exhaust manifold enlarged,
Balance-shafts eliminated, Intercooled, TC06 @ 10psi, 2.5" high flow exhaust system and dump pipe.
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

haha, expect a call then ;)
_

Post by skip »

Mine's still broken. Need a clutch. Probably other things too :x
2lturbs
I like starions

Post by 2lturbs »

im almost ready go sum break problems and a masive dead spot b 4 boost
my starion has hit a tree and a roundabout and she loves it to.....
GADGET
I love starions

Post by GADGET »

OMG there is some fresh meat on this forum in adelaide now...still some of the oldies tho...

my car long gone has been for about a year and dont miss it that much. my vr4 powered sigma on the other hand dam that was fun and wish i could get one more drive out of it

Mk 4 supra for me now, bling 19's body kit has changed just about every panel on car apart from rear guards, roof and mirrors. just waiting for respray to be redone...

i cant believe i have seen 2Lturbs driving around. I thought after james sold that car i would never see it again. and your a southy! i have seen tints gsr getting around...and tint on expressway a couple times. saw AXELR8 one time after it was sold, some friends have seen GADGET since i sold it. but there been a couple others around that look in poor condition

if my cars done or not let me know deeks and i would like to catch up with yas and have a look, seems that wing interest has increased of late
TEAM SR: we brake for 1Jz's!
have u been roasted lately?
tint
Big Dorifto

Post by tint »

i should get my car back from paint next week it will have my new front spoiler on and rear wing on should look nice with my clear taillights cant wait to see it. will have to go for a cruise soon, the bays nice this time of year. :beer
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

awesome! i can't wait to see it either. should look good mate, mine's back on the road now, not 100% yet but good enough for a cruise!
_