OMFG LUKAS

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
sexystar
[L] Plates

OMFG LUKAS

Post by sexystar »

Right from day 1 I loved that guy, he's so cute! I'm a bit gutted Toby didn't win, I mean, from the homeland etc, but Lukas! I can't wait till their CD comes out. I bet they won't tour NZ :(
JD_Stazza_Brendan
almost postwhore

Post by JD_Stazza_Brendan »

? please explain ?
-JA Starion with JD bits , Forged engine, Heaps of mods (parked up)
-BFII XR6 Turbo Ute , Here comes 400hp for 2k :p
-77 Mazda 323 drag car. 13bt rotary project.

Yes i have too many toys.
SOHC POWER
AB
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by AB »

I think s/he is reffering to NZ idol ...
People with too much free time on their hands put up banners everywhere showing support for their favourite contestant, a lot of them were for this Lucas fella I think?

I never did understand why anyone would want to watch that show, or "reality" TV in general for that matter...
gjgnz
Lil' Dorifto

Post by gjgnz »

Nah s/he is talking about Rockstar:Supernova. It's the same as the Rockstar:INXS show they did last year but with a different band. It's a load of shite IMO. This little makeup-wearing poofter called Lukas won.
grothie1978
I love starions

Post by grothie1978 »

indeed he did

that sux (not like that tho) rofl
--Many Thanks--
REPREZENTIN'
http://www.freeyabb.com/forums/unstable.html <---REGISTER HERE
sexystar
[L] Plates

Post by sexystar »

gjgnz wrote:Nah s/he is talking about Rockstar:Supernova. It's the same as the Rockstar:INXS show they did last year but with a different band. It's a load of shite IMO. This little makeup-wearing poofter called Lukas won.
hey maybe if you looked a bit more like lukas you'd actually get the attention of some girls

all you guys calling him a homo? guess what, it's what the girls want, so, who's the homo now?
i have a mangina
Glen GSR III
guess its me thats broke

Post by Glen GSR III »

that is, if you are a girl...evidence so far proves otherwise.

whos the homo now?
82 GSR III starion (respray nearly complete!)
83 JA Starion...Daily Driver
01 KTM 520 trail bike (reason the staz isnt finished yet)
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

I was a bit annoyed Lukas won. I think Ryan Star was much better - his song "back of your car" is going nuts in the USA. Which is good.
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

well sexystar its a real pity that simple minded bimbo retards seem to think that people are somehow better/more desirable if they're famous...

getting facials and having women tell you how to dress isnt really a bad ass metal trait either...

reality tv is for losers.
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

Mick wrote:reality tv is for losers.
I concur.

And sexystar, take it from Mick, just because you like to dress in girls clothes and have a chick pick in your profile doesn’t make you female. At least Mick is honest…. And we love 'im for it. :puke
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
lowlancer
I like starions

Post by lowlancer »

Lukas=teh h0mo

No doubt
*Micks Mrs*
[P] Plater austaz

Post by *Micks Mrs* »

Does anyone seriously care that bloody lukas-whoever the hell he is won!??! And sexy star i wouldnt go as far to say that chicks are interested in guys (homos) that wear make-up!! You must have very bizarre taste in men (if you are a girl that is of course)....

And honestly, who gives a shi* about reality tv... They're just humans/everyday people just like all of us-who build up a profile to make people think the sun shines out their arses just because of their name, or who they work for, look like, etc. Who gives a damn about what their name is or because they won bloody rockstar supernova-why do you think it instantly makes them a better person?! Why do people like you think that they are better than anyone else! Dont you have something better to talk about?
Im just a beginner on this website.... Learning more and more about cars (especially starions!) HONDA'S ARE GAY!
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

If sexystaz was real, i'd love to watch you two fight it out. It would ofcourse be a civilised affair. Involving jelly, and large inflatable boxing gloves, in a bouncy castle, you know, classy. My moneys on Micks Mrs.
*Micks Mrs*
[P] Plater austaz

Post by *Micks Mrs* »

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Secretly i want her to be real, cause i quite enjoy taking the piss out of her. and if she really is a chick she is rather pathetic, tries very hard to impress and seriously needs to grow up and think before she speaks... Sexystar hasn't posted for awhile, maybe we have offended her/him enough.... Jelly and large inflatable gloves in a bouncy castle-i dunno id rather just keep taking the piss out of it!! Its a laugh!
I kinda get a bit worked up, but hey i dont care, her stupid comments just piss me off!!
Im just a beginner on this website.... Learning more and more about cars (especially starions!) HONDA'S ARE GAY!
madeofmilo
Enthusiast

Post by madeofmilo »

[quote=HONDA'S ARE GAY[/quote]

Can I get an AMEN?
My JA has perfect motor - FMIC - forgies - high flow head but...rusted front guards and keyed on every panel. Time to get serious or time to take it to the tip.