Hangover Ratings

If you think it might offend someone, chuck it in here where the wusses don't look!
TD05
it's probably their firewall

Post by TD05 »

no , I heard Dr Karl talk about it on JJJ, it's got a name but I can't remember it . true
Kiss my st AZZ -
Starions rule the sports car world
GTI-R's are best in the wet..
Who needs Rock & Roll when there's JAZZ, Honda RULEZ
avandulls_gal
Mine is bigger than yours

Post by avandulls_gal »

necrosis maybe? You would have to be in the same position with the blood flow cut of fairly well for a fair amount of time though. The principle would be similar to the way they dock lambs tails, by putting a band around them to stop blood flow. Without blood flow, the tissue just dies. It would probably be worse if you're a smoker as the circulation in extremities is alredy decreased.

From Medline:
Necrosis means death of tissue in the body. This happens when not enough blood is supplied to the tissue, whether from injury, radiation, or chemicals. Necrosis is not reversible.

When substantial areas of tissue die due to a lack of blood supply, the condition is called gangrene.
SEND PICS FOR AUSTARION CALENDAR TO: austarion.calendar(at)gmail.com

(replace (at) with @, just avoiding spam)

WIFE: noun: 1) pit-crew at race days 2) emergency pick up and tow service 3) shoulder to cry on after VERY unsuccessful race days
TD05

Post by TD05 »

yep, something like that, it can happen overnight , if you sleep on your hand all night, when you're blind drunk, your body doesn't shift as it usually does when you're sober.... so beware all you piss heads :D
Kiss my st AZZ -
MrBishi
nearly postwhore

Post by MrBishi »

Called 'Saturday Night Palsy'.
Not too common to have extremity amputated, but surprisingly common to find people with lessened mobility permanently!
Just remember that if you are the one most sober and you see someone passed out with arm dangling over couch or in a bad position - give them a shove and you just might save them some real pain.
4G63 - 87kg
4G54 - 107kg
Glen GSR III
guess its me thats broke

Post by Glen GSR III »

Wow, thats pretty fucked up :o
82 GSR III starion (respray nearly complete!)
83 JA Starion...Daily Driver
01 KTM 520 trail bike (reason the staz isnt finished yet)
rallidave
Enthusiast king

Post by rallidave »

makes me think of that new smoking ad with the rotten foot
ew! :puke
85 JB 4g63 SOHC
94 EVO2 4g63 DOHC
i wanna go fast
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

But who smokes with their foot??? rofl
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
rallidave
Enthusiast king

Post by rallidave »

probably people with no arms
85 JB 4g63 SOHC
94 EVO2 4g63 DOHC
i wanna go fast
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

avandulls_gal wrote:Bourb-osis means mutation of tissue in the body. This happens when not enough of your own blood is supplied to the tissue, whether from leaking from wounds left by a 'golf ball picking up machine', probably the one from your local range. Radiation from the depleted uranium fuel rod jammed into the 'memory card' socket of the X-box in your lounge room. Or chemicals, similar to the glowing green sludge all over the front lawn near the kiddie trike, inflatable pool toys, jet ski and upside down bonnet of a police car tied to the dog thats somehow 'morphed' with the crude sign reading 'SHMIMEY BASTARDS SLIPPERY SHHHHLIDE, NO COULOURD FOLK!'
Once contracted, Bourb-osis will Re-occur every Friday and Saturday night until you either turn into Opera winfrey's ugg boots, or get shot down by local police while pulling aforementioned spent fuel rod from you suppository.

When substantial areas of tissue die due to a lack of blood supply, the condition is called Screwed-Osis, Also referred to by its Medical name 'How the hell did I..... thats not possible'.

this has only happened to me once. after new years eve 1999/2000. i woke up..... somewhere, thats not important. wearing a big 'matrix' style coat that smelled funny. i had a police 'Caution' note in my pocket for sitting in the middle of the causeway drinking booze and playing cards, while yelling at cars to go around.... apparently. the coat smelled funny. there where an awful lot of new phone numbers in my phone for people i had never heard of, and judging by some of the SMS's it was for the best. i was missing one sock. blue paint (perhaps dye?) all over my hands. my front door keys where still in the lock, the door was wide open. even though i didn’t drive when i went out my car was bogged on the (former) front lawn. interesting given its elevated height from the road. in the back yard i found 3 giant foam golf balls, several golf flags with proper holes poorly set in the ground. approximately 150 golf balls, every home made mini golf obstacle known to man. a very nice (and im guessing expensive) set of golf clubs. showing signs of.... recent damage and a hand buggy located else where for it. a dog that lived on my street somewhere, though i didn’t know where.... with a dyed blue head. possibly responsible for the part mutilation of the garden, possibly not. 3 spent flare guns, from boats it would appear. the huge target from the front of a (not my local it seems) Target shopping centre. and my neighbours fancy-pancy posh-poofy wooden letterbox being used, it would seem, as the final hole in the mini golf game, somewhat crispy and still containing the remains of one of the flares. we wont get into the state of the house, or the identity of the few remaining guests. im was assuming they where guests anyway. the presence of baked beans in the toilet and a full size set of traffic lights hanging from the top of the system where supposed to be some kind of 'art' i think. then there was the recordings..... once all un identified 'guests' had left we played them back, they are never discussed in detail even to this day. my housemate was an audio engineer type person, we had a recording studio in the house. with a video camera, that seemed to most of its recording in 'night vision' mode, as there was some reference stored in the digital sampler about making the house look like we where out for the night, else 'they might try to get it back', whatever 'it' was. along with 'devil worship' sounds and a Re-mixed voice sounding like darth Vader saying 'I am unable to answer the door, the rules say i have to stay in handcuffs till its over, come back later'. this was the 'contingency plan' should 'they' come knocking looking for 'it'. it would repeat itself giving us time to flee out the back and do......something. play golf perhaps? i dont remember. these where 'most' of the little oddities that i felt where worth noting at the time. i hope you enjoyed reading them, im sure there was a reasonable explanation for most of it. i have a few memories here and there, but the pieces that fit it all together are missing. most likely they ended up with the baked beans. I shall NEVER EVER go on a 3 day bank account draining-bender over new years with a bunch of my strangest, social outcast-narcotic fiend friends EVER again. unless it seems like a good idea at the time. for the record, anyone missing boat flares, clothing, pets, garden nomes, golfing paraphernalia or sanity; Im Sorry, 'They' made me do it. i would replace/repair it if i could remember where i 'found' it, but i cant. except you chicken wire man, that was pre-meditated. I'll tell you where i put it when you tell me WHERE MY GOD-DAMN CHICKEN WIRE IS!!!!!!!

Thank you all and goodnight.
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

woah
TD05

Post by TD05 »

I think my brain has gone dead for a sec just then after reading that.

:?
Kiss my st AZZ -
ProZac
G33Kz0r

Post by ProZac »

Scum, do you still have the MP3 of the prank phone call to the chicken wire guy haning around? Post that shit up.
rodhamp
I like starions

Post by rodhamp »

ProZac wrote:Scum, do you still have the MP3 of the prank phone call to the chicken wire guy haning around? Post that shit up.
Shit yeah, that was some classic stuff, I did have it saved but it's on another computer that died a slow death :cry:

Last hangover I had, was feeling fine up till about 2, apart from a splitting headache and a serious case of amnesia (permanent - but gf gratefully informed me, nother story :oops:). I had blueberry yoghurt about 11:30 then slowly drank a bottle of blue powerade from 12:30 till 2... Still felt fine but then the floodgates opened all of a sudden as it all turned sour very quickly and what emerged from my stomach was hilarious - three or four big heaves of bright blue spew, followed by 2 or 3 bright purple power spews... :wtf:
1985 JB, 14.018 1/4 mile @ 162kph