Autosalon september

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
airbats801
Enthusiast

Post by airbats801 »

sound pretty flaming to me. Starions win best looking 80s sports car hands down.
'78 Colt cp, 80 challenger "scorpion" 5spd g54bt conversion almost complete, '80 plymtouh arrow "might max" , '90 mitsu terror van "spacewagon"
80's Hero
hoongirl
Ace Girl Retraction

Post by hoongirl »

Why not - just remind me a few days before hand LOL
Glen GSR III wrote:Any sydney peoples want to go for beers and pizza after auto salon in sept? I'm going down with some mates and it would be great to catch up with everyone while im down there.

I figure if we start organising now we should be able to get more people to go. :beer
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

SIR GSR wrote:Stupid the way it all works out huh....??? :roll:

Never mind the car with all the real work done to it.
Its a shame, but a high percentage of the people with 'real cars' own and tinker with them coz it is what we enjoy. i have thought about looking into some kinda show thing with the widebody, but in its 5 odd trips out into the sunlight i think i have had about 20 remarks along the lines of 'Why dont ya put a V8 in it mate, it’ll be sick then'. frankly, if i did enter a show i would dress up a farmer Joe and sit in a rocking chair next to the car with me straw hat on, munching a blade of grass. As soon as i hear one V8 comment I’ll leap out of the chair, tear there scull out through there arse and beat them to death with it while they scream "THIS DOSSENT SEEM PHISICALY POSSIBLE!!!" :saywha

hahahaha... i love that.....
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.