Starion in FRANKSTON

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
dims
I like starions

Starion in FRANKSTON

Post by dims »

hey guys, who owns the white/off white starion in franga?!?! i thought i was the only owner down this way!
:x
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

Don't know about the white one, but you are VERY mistaken about the lack of Starions in the Frankston area! I personally know of 4, not including yourself! Keep a look out for Glenjo's Navy and very sexy JD! :drool: :drool: :drool: :pimp :beer
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
dims
I like starions

Post by dims »

u serious? ive lived my whole lift in frankston, always been a mitsu and chrysler fan...used to have a bad puppy chrysler scorpion, 2.6L engine bored out, oversize pistons, shaved head, twin 48mm solex sidedraft carbs, extractors, ported head n extremely lumpy cam, was runnin 14 somethins at its peak :twisted: but wrote that off... :cry:
anyway, my point being, i had only (up until a year ago) only ever seen a starion like 5 times in my LIFE... and ur tellin me there is 4 in frankston....i should get out more
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

LOL
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
bigmoz
Enthusiast king

Post by bigmoz »

is it he one that goes bwaaaaa do do do do cause that would have been me if is a jb with a big fmic on my way down to sorrento for work

bigmoz :pimp
85 JB, forged, larger valves, ported and polished microtech, sonata mpi, td06 20g, intercooler, willwood brakes, koni suspention, 3.9LSD and more shit i cant remember

82 JA, blueprint SIRUS 4g63, dumped and a cooler 17's, exhaust... DEAD :(
big moz (chopyou@hotmail.com)
Maronestazaman
Newcomer

Post by Maronestazaman »

what colors yours dims?
i drew on the screen with my texta now my signature is on the screen.
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

Yeah what colours yours dims? What area in Franga banga you from?
dims
I like starions

Post by dims »

hey ppl.
i got a gold staz...stock except for a 3" exhaust system. I wanna get a FMIC but thinking maybe i should wait until i get an MPI setup that way i dont have to muck around with the plumbing twice!
The Starion i saw was drivin thru Frankston but yeh, i saw it parked, top of Olivers Hill near my house...
SO yeh, im in frankston, base of Olivers Hill, just near the Boat Ramp off Nepean Highway.
Glenjo
Enthusiast

Post by Glenjo »

Is yours a JD?

I saw a gold JD driving past the Karringal hub a few months back. I was going to turn and chase. But I was late for work.

Also I saw in frankston a Silver JD.

Pictured below:

Car looked to be stock. Guy appeared to be in his 40's. Didn't seem keen on too much fun. Until the XR6 and WRX effort. :wink:

It would seem that Frankston is JD territory...

....Frankston.
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Post by chunkhead »

You're some man Glenjo, you can eat, smoke, drink, talk on the phone AND take supurb photography, all while driving! Must be something about you JD drivers... LOL
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available