Starion Fuel Chips 98RON

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
Starion_Turbo
Enthusiast king

Starion Fuel Chips 98RON

Post by Starion_Turbo »

Hi All
Up for sale I have Fuel chips - Designed to run 98 Octane Fuel.

Claimed 147KW @10PSI (Gain 22KW from stock without compromising your mixtures)

Price: $100 each (Posted)
You will get: A Chip, A socket and some instructions.
you will need soldering skills, tools (Soldering Iron, Solder, Cleaner, Solder sucker, Desoldering Braid and patience.

If you require installation it can be done for an additional $50 this includes postage back and I will require your ECU for installation and testing.

All chips have been tested @ 10psi and to 5000 - 5500RPM and provided smooth power up to this point and probably beyond.

First 8 in will get them, payment via bank depisit or money order, payment to be made within 5 days please, details will be given via PM or e-mail please specify.
Chips will be dispatched only after I have confirmed that payment has been recieved.

If you have any questions please ask and i'll do my best to answer them.

Chips Remaining: 6

Thanks
Dallas
Last edited by Starion_Turbo on Mon Jun 05, 2006 10:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Powerplant: Chipped stock ECU, 2044cc, 8.5:1, head intake enlarged and polished, exhaust manifold enlarged,
Balance-shafts eliminated, Intercooled, TC06 @ 10psi, 2.5" high flow exhaust system and dump pipe.
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

Does it still work for those of us running higher boost? (15+)

What exactly does it do?
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
Starion_Turbo
Enthusiast king

Post by Starion_Turbo »

Hi

I have only run up to 10 psi as I had Fuel cut at about 11 - 12 and no I/Cooler however I believe flav tested his chip on his worked starion but unsure at what psi, will post when I can get hold of him.

This chip has revised fuel mapping, by specifying that you will run 98 octane the fuel map has been optimised for that specific fuel to provide the best mapping the ecu can to gain the most from it. It also eliminates lean spots from extra boost and over richening.

heres a 12 page brochure from another manufacturer:
http://www.powerchipgroup.com/datasheets/1/Mit0032.pdf
Powerplant: Chipped stock ECU, 2044cc, 8.5:1, head intake enlarged and polished, exhaust manifold enlarged,
Balance-shafts eliminated, Intercooled, TC06 @ 10psi, 2.5" high flow exhaust system and dump pipe.
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

Awesome...Cheers Bro. I'll get back to you when I look through that brochure. :beer
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
Starion_Turbo
Enthusiast king

Post by Starion_Turbo »

Hi

Conferring with flav, he has run the chip with over 15PSI and to 7000rpm.

Dallas
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

This is the chip we offered a short while ago. It was much more expensive then, so get in quick. I dont think there will be anymore after these. Great little upgrade that you will enjoy!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

wtf is wrong with u pple? these are kick ass!
SIR GSR
Loose Cannon

Post by SIR GSR »

I no longer own a Starion Flav....Otherwise I would take this step before upgrading to MPI and Greddy E Manage ECU
KBS Drift Team
0409 487 321
Mick
Enthusiast

Post by Mick »

that is a dead set bargain dudes.

god with all these prices i wish i had a single cam again!!!
could pick up an easy 20kw a week! :beer
FS: Ford 302ci Windsor. Race prepped block, Clevite bearings, ARP fixings, Hypertectic pistons, nitrided rods, knife edged crank, Gilmer drive, chrome moly rings, Yella Terra stage 3 heads, manly valves, Comp cams 294* solid roller, YT roller rockers, Funnelweb manifold, 2 inch spacer, Proform 830cfm carb, K&N 10" stack, ICE ignition. - 0437900210
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

ok, i will set up a test car with these chips when i get a sec.
Starion_Turbo
Enthusiast king

Post by Starion_Turbo »

I still have some availiable
noodlez
Dorifto!

Post by noodlez »

some towns dont have 98 ron fuel yet, like mine
1990 4AGZE Toyota Corolla SECA CS (Toyota Trueno Supercharged Efi replacing the N/A Carby 4AFC)
1982 Mitsubishi JA Starion Turbo (Hi flowed T04, 3"exhaust from turbo, Race cam, Port and Polish, Fully rebuilt engine, Short shifter)
Starion_Turbo
Enthusiast king

Post by Starion_Turbo »

ur other option to 98 fuel is to add 10% methanol to premium unleaded. Have been doing this sucessfully for about 3 months.
jono
I've been here before

Post by jono »

or acetone
Junkers
Formerly StazzyBabyYeah

Post by Junkers »

Do you accept pay pal?
Watch your speed - It's virtually impossible to pick it out of the carpet if it gets blown off the table.