Coming close to cruising....15th APRIL PEOPLE!!!!

For organising a state cruise or events, posting cruise pics from the day or even event videos.
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

sami have her own starion?
I have no car......but i hope to have 2 or 3 or 4 by then. May need drivers! ..and some legit rego plates!
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

Hey people, just want to let you know that I have found a good route I think. It's been a while since I have been down some of these roads so I don't know what the drive will be like, but the stops should be alright.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

flav - yeah sami has her own, well it was ours... and we sold it to her, now i got a new one and my brother has one, not sure if he is going to come... i ask him and told him but you never know....

Zychion - i am sure everything will be good... stops and food... with cars and drinking
LOL LOL LOL

anyway people i will see you all there (i hope)
:beer :beer :beer :beer
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Which one you sell Sami?
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

lol... it was a blue one, you will see it...
her dad painted it.... well it is a new baby blue now....
still not really finished, anyway you will have to wait....
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

Yeah, i see it before at yr place.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

well that is the one then... she hasnt done anymore work to it yet... but i am tryin to get into contact with her to make sure she is coming...
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

I hope this all fits as I have pre-written this out. There is five stops including the McDonalds that we will begin at. I will post it after this post and if it doesn't fit, I'll break it up in to segments.
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

Starting at Bayswater Macca’s heading towards Grants Picnic Ground

Starting at the corner of Bayswater Rd and Canterbury Rd. Take Canterbury Rd towards Bayswater North until you hit a very large round-about in Montrose and take a right on to Mount Dandenong Tourist Rd. Follow this road for ages, you’ll drive through Kalorama, Mt Dandenong and Olinda. In Olinda you’ll hit a very strange intersection where Mount Dandenong Tourist Rd continues right and Olinda Monbulk Rd comes off a shoulder which seems to be straight. Keep following the road through Sassafras and Upwey. Now be careful on these roads there is a hairpin called Devils Elbow coming up which is really fun to drive around and the reason I have taken this route so far. Once you have reached the bottom of the hill take a left up Burwood Hwy and follow through Upwey and in to Belgrave. If we have really nice weather we should be able to turn a bunch of heads as the speed limit is about 40kmh through the main area of Belgrave. Go straight ahead at the round about up Monbulk Rd and at the top take a right in to Grants Picnic Ground.
This is stop two

Starting at Grants Picnic Ground heading towards Pakenham

Pull out of the Grants Picnic Ground to the right and then go left at the round about and take Sherbrook Rd back on to Mount Dandenong Tourist Rd. Sherbrook Rd is pretty fun too and has yet another hairpin on it. Take a left on to Mount Dandenong Tourist Rd and have a little déjà vu taking this road back down to Burwood Hwy. Take a right on to Burwood Hwy this time round and follow this until you reach Safeway in Ferntree Gully and take a left on to Brenock Park. Go straight at the round about on to Glenfern Rd and follow this on to Lysterfield Rd. Take Lysterfield Rd till the very end and go left on to Wellington Rd. Wellington Rd is going to be very long but is a very nice drive. You’ll go through Narre Warren, Emerald and tons of other towns. At the end of Wellington Rd turn right on to Belgrave Gembrook Rd. This road is going to be difficult as there is quite a few round abouts. Please just keep to Belgrave Gembrook Rd till the end. You’ll have left Emerald by the end of the road where yet another round about will be. Please turn right on to Pakenham Rd. I hope you enjoy this as this is very long from what I can remember it is quite nice. The road is like 30km+ but at the end of the road turn left and follow the road a little to a bunch of restaurants and a fuel station.
This is the third stop

Starting at Pakenham heading towards Johns Hill Reserve

Turn around and head back the way we just came up Princes Hwy. Follow this out of Pakenham and in to Beaconsfield. Soon after Princes Fwy splits off of Princes Hwy there should be a road named Beaconsfield Emerald Rd, take that and follow that for another really nice long drive, as it should be lovely. (This road I haven’t been on) This will bring us back in to Emerald, but just follow the road to the end and take a left on to Belgrave Gembrook. Follow the round about to the right to stay on Belgrave Gembrook but the 2nd or 3rd road on the left after the round about should be called School Rd. This will be the smallest road we have been on yet so be on a look out for it. Follow it to the round about and go straight on to Grantulla Rd. Follow this a little way up to Ridge Rd (This is a very small road and I drove past it once by accident, so really look out for this one.) follow this road to the end and this is one of the nicest look outs I have seen. Both sides of the road have a different point to look at as it is almost 360degrees of view. Lovely stuff. This is Johns Hill Reserve.
This is the forth stop

Starting at Johns Hill Reserve heading towards Frescos Pizza

Follow Ridge Rd all the way back up to Grantulla and take a right there. This will lead us all to Kalista Emerald Rd and take a left. We will end up pretty much at the second stop again. Go back down Monbulk Rd back to Belgrave. Follow Burwood Hwy back down in to Ferntree Gully but keep going past the Safeway to Dorset Rd. Turn right on to Dorset Rd and follow it through Boronia, Bayswater up to Croydon. Once we hit Mount Dandenong Rd take a left. We will drive along this for a little while going under a train bridge and then go up a small hill, down another and as you are going up again there should be a little side street called Beaufort Rd. Get to the other side of this little side street and pull in to the super market parking as this will be the final stop, Frescos Pizza. I know the guy who runs this joint and he makes awesome pizza.
This is the final stop
Wraith
Dorifto!

Post by Wraith »

OMFG!!! This sound absolutely awesome man!

Zychion you are the man. this looks to be well planned out and should be a total blast. I cant wait!

I think at the start or end of this trip (or both) we should give the organisers a round of applause. Looks like they deserve it.

See you all there!!
:beer
Always Outnumbered, Never Outgunned...
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

Zychion - thanks alot for helping this all happen... does sound like it will be a good cruise, now just need all the footage!!!!
JUST HOPE ALOT MORE THEN 12 TURN UP!!
anyway was good organiser this with you.
see you soon people!!!
flav
Austarion Occupant

Post by flav »

why isnt Aaron comin? Last time i saw his car it seemed a little unhealthy..
JJH
Enthusiast

Post by JJH »

Good work Zychion, you've picked some nice stuff across the top of the hills - hopefully we'll get a bit of a break with the traffic so we can have a bit of fun :twisted:

Looking forward to catching up with you's all
:beer
Zychion
I like starions

Post by Zychion »

Ummm...thank you. I wasn't expecting applause or anything. I was just hoping that you guys didn't think I was going to make a boring cruise or anything.
born4u2nvm3
I like starions more

Post by born4u2nvm3 »

flav - his car is running well
:) :)
atm, he has been living here with me for the last 2-3 weeks..
:twisted: :twisted:
but he has been opening the motor and fixing things... not sure why he wont come on the cruise, i told him about it and heard nothing..
:wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:
we are not brothers who really talk to each other (if you know what i mean)
:x :x :twisted: :twisted:

anyway people!!! i will be all seeing you there at 11am! sharp....
:D :D :D :D :D
on the 15th of april!!! please dont be late... would like to start the cruise no later then 12pm.
anyway thanks to everyone that has helped make this happen you know who you are... see you soon and drive safe!!!
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
that wont happen
LOL LOL