Question for Dad: Potentially, Realistically

If you think it might offend someone, chuck it in here where the wusses don't look!
chunkhead
Mmmmm, I love rice

Question for Dad: Potentially, Realistically

Post by chunkhead »

A young boy went up to his father and asked him, "Dad, what is the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The father thought for a moment, then answered, "Go ask your mother if she would sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars. Then ask your sister if she would sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars, and then ask your brother if he'd sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars. Come back and tell me what you learn from that.

"So the boy went to his mother and asked, "Would you sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars?"

The mother replied, "Of course I would! We could really use that money to fix up the house and send you kids to a great University!"

The boy then went to his sister and asked, "Would you sleep with Brad Pitt for a million dollars?"

The girl replied, "Oh my God! I LOVE Brad Pitt! I would sleep with him in a heartbeat, are you nuts?!?!?"

The boy then went to his brother and asked, "Would you sleep with Tom Cruise for a million dollars?"

"Of course," the brother replied. "Do you know how much a million could buy?"

The boy pondered the answers for a few days, then went back to his dad. His father asked him, "Did you find out the difference between potentially and realistically?"

The boy replied, "Yes, Sir. Potentially, you and I are sitting on Three Million Dollars..........but realistically.........we're living with two Sluts and a Queer."
Gone V8 Hunting: Be Back In Seconds!

For Sale:
Xbox/360/Wii Mods Now Available
dims
I like starions

Post by dims »

lol LOL
JD
I like starions

Post by JD »

HAHAHAHAHAHA LOL
thats gold