finally got a starion

A place for general discussion. Catch up with mates, post pics, or if you just want to pick on e-thugs.
matstar1000
[L] Plates

finally got a starion

Post by matstar1000 »

Hey guys been looking at the site over the last few weeks and made a post here and there. I finally bought a starion on the weekend so no doubt you will be hearing a bit more from me. I wish this site was around a few years back say 1998 when I bought a dash motor to put into a buggy I was racing at the time. Could never get it to run using the dash computer so it was canned for a V6 commodore, but since I have still got it I thought about buying a starion to put it in. I just had a look the other week and came across Mark Rossi JA so I went down to Sydney and got it on Saturday. It's a nice car needs a few things done to it but the basics are there and those simmons wheels are nice. So if anyone else knows of anyone running factory dash computers I would love to hear from them. I have been chatting to a few guys in NZ and looks like I might be getting somewhere. How do you put photos up?

Cheers Matt [/img]
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

Welcome :P

have you got some storage space on the net somehwere? you can show pictures on here but we can't host them for you :(
matstar1000
[L] Plates

Post by matstar1000 »

no dont have any space so if you could host them that would be good as I would like to let people know about the dash conversion as I now have some wiring diagrams and photos etc.
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Post by Chris 83JA »

you can host pictures on cardomain.com for free, and then link them to here
decoy
Let Me Out!

Post by decoy »

i can't host pictures for you but if you can create a step by step guide with pics for our tech section i can host that for you.

try pbase.com for hosting pics, the only thing is you can't remote link the pics. eg, we wont be able to see them on the forum but u can link us to where they are.
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Post by Cam »

i will host pictures for people

email me

cam@coastart.net
'Look Daddy I'm A Farmer'
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Post by Cam »

LxS
I love starions

Post by LxS »

:shock:

Thats hot!

Welcome aboard
8 2 ' M i t s u b i s h i S t a r i o n W i d e b o d y
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

welcome, your staz looks sexy. i'll be over this weekend to grab those seats like you said i could. remember?
also i need that rear bumper and your mags look quite nice too, i'll get those while im at it.... and that rear thingy on the hatch, never seen on of them on a staz be4, should look cool on mine with those awesome rims to boot. :D

O' and nice parking! :D
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
Cam
c'mon change my thingy

Post by Cam »

That rear black thingy, that come standard. rip it off and your stuck with bolts or holes.
scum
I'm Banned!

Post by scum »

naaa, not that, the black thingy on the top of the glass
I figured out the meaning of life, and since then every day just gets worse.

Warranty void if stupid.
WANTSOM
Pushing my luck

VEDY VEDY NICE

Post by WANTSOM »

Looks very tasty. love the interior - how clean is that.

Welcome aboard.
Never argue with an idiot, it brings you down to their level and they beat you with experience.
matstar1000
[L] Plates

Post by matstar1000 »

thanks guys the car is nice and although the pictures were taken by the previous owner a year or so ago the car is in very good nick. Needs a new exhaust and the intercooler is not hooked up as he put another engine in it a while ago. Like I said I have the dash motor to go in it but I want to get it going using the factory dash computer before I transplant it in. But in the mean time I will enjoy just driving it around.
Alspos
Flucking kwankers

Post by Alspos »

Did you get the helmet on the rear seat too??

Congrats....
matstar1000
[L] Plates

Post by matstar1000 »

no I didn't get the helmet but I will throw one on if someone want to buy my off road race buggy. I can even throw in a conversion for a starion engine if the want to swap the commodore v6 back to mitsubishi. you can check the buggy out in the for sale of the classified section of this site.

http://www.offroadracing.com.au/

the buggy is number 112 in QLD for $8500 neg. It's now on the gold coast if anyone wants it.