For Sale: 1982 Mitsubishi Starion JA

Got something to sell? Looking for a rare Starion part? Got something bust that needs replacing? then this is your place!
whitie
[L] Plates

For Sale: 1982 Mitsubishi Starion JA

Post by whitie »

Hi There,

Unfortunately Im selling my 1982 JA :o

It will be greatly missed. I have advertised it in Carsales, here is the link to the ad:

http://tinyurl.com/de47d

and yes that really is me in the ad, not a professionally hired model as is popular belief :P

The car is priced at $4500.00

I have to say Im thankful for the forum for the year or so Ive been a member. Ive had lots of helpful remarks, had my share of sales from the great Flav (thanks mate!) and really learnt a lot about the unique and super cool car that is the Starion.

I am really sad that I have to sell the car. Im not really interested in selling it to anyone who wants to trash or scrap it. Feel free to personal msg me or ask any questions. I am super busy getting my stuff ready to move back to Perth, so maybe the best way to contact me is on mobile which I have listed on Carsales.

Have a great year, ALL!

update: Unfortunately in my haste to put my advert on carsales, I wrote in the wrong email address for it. So for everyone who tried to write me a message on carsales, please try again. rofl

------------------------------------- UPDATE --------------------------------------

The car is now priced at a very COOL price of $3950 ROADWORTHY
Last edited by whitie on Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.
redzone
racking my brains

Post by redzone »

Sweet car man u should easily get that for it shame u have 2 part with it though.... :shock:
Fibreglass airdams $370, fibreglass front bumpers $260, reco drag links $165, alloy radiators $925 (unpolished), h/l switch rebuilds $125, all plus freight.
Coxs Automotive (07)54433507 3/5 Service st Maroochydore Q

www.facebook.com/coxsautomotive
www.coxsautomotive.com.au
Starion_Turbo
Enthusiast king

Post by Starion_Turbo »

mmm cooler piping :drool: :drool:
Powerplant: Chipped stock ECU, 2044cc, 8.5:1, head intake enlarged and polished, exhaust manifold enlarged,
Balance-shafts eliminated, Intercooled, TC06 @ 10psi, 2.5" high flow exhaust system and dump pipe.
LMAO
Newcomer

Post by LMAO »

very interested.
keep in contatc by email
May organise a inspection
dims
I like starions

Post by dims »

iXNAY
nearly postwhore

Post by iXNAY »

boost controller and a water cooled turbo off a JB it would seem!
SR20 powered starion what have I done..... :P
LMAO
Newcomer

Post by LMAO »

He should check his emails more often
:x
Chris 83JA
almost postwhore

Re: For Sale: 1982 Mitsubishi Starion JA

Post by Chris 83JA »

whitie wrote:so maybe the best way to contact me is on mobile which I have listed on Carsales.

Have a great year, ALL!

update: Unfortunately in my haste to put my advert on carsales, I wrote in the wrong email address for it. So for everyone who tried to write me a message on carsales, please try again. rofl